Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Houston Alexander's hand is fully healed, working with Jeremy Horn on his ground game

Atleast I have a day job. And seeing you want to 'go' there, let's compare post counts, shall we? And i'd like to add the fact that i've been registered here since 2007, and some, if not a lot of posters, including yourself, have only been registered here for a year and/or less, yet have double and triple my post count. That said, I suggest you get a day job, as seeing you DO have a lot of free time on your 'hands'. It's quite evident, that you do.

All Quinton Jackson wannabes aside, I can only hope Houston Alexander will learn and impliment what Jeremy Horn teaches him, as related to the ground game. Just think, with Houston's good stand-up skills and ground training c/o of Horn, that guy could be even more dangrous than when he first arrived in the UFC. IMO, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lauzon View Post
    "Guillard is like, 'Oh, Joe didn't beat me. I beat myself.'" "No, I smacked you in the face with my fist, and you went down and I choked you. I'm pretty sure i'm taking credit for that."
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mo View Post
    "It's funny how some fans wanna be PC and shit, but then some of these same muthafuckaz wanna pay to see some organized violence. LOL! Or they boo if a fight ain't violent enough. LOL!"

Regarding your forum stats:
    - I simply don't care.. Nothing personal (I dont care about mines either).

Regarding your day job:
    - I didn't even inquire about this information nor did I say you didnt have one. Your defensive response is a direct result of your superb comprehension skills.

Houston Alexander:
    I dont think Dana will keep him around long enough for him to develop his ground game. Houston has lost what his last 4 or 5 matches? I would say right now his back is against the wall.

rd

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post

Regarding your day job:
    - I didn't even inquire about this information nor did I say you didnt have one. Your defensive response is a direct result of your superb comprehension skills.

Houston Alexander:
    I dont think Dana will keep him around long enough for him to develop his ground game. Houston has lost what his last 4 or 5 matches? I would say right now his back is against the wall.

rd
    He's lost his last three. And his back may be up against the wall, but Dana and the brass aren't stupid...they know how marketable Alexander is, especially in continuing to build their Midwest fanbase.
    3-4 in sig bets. FUCK me.

I know Horn is a pioneer in MMA with a wealth of knowledge and all but he hasnt exactly been looking good himself in his last couple of fights in the Octagon. I keep cheering him on to win and he keeps letting me down.

rd
    Me too Dawg,me too

Just to chime in on Houston one last time, the dude has like 129873123 kids. Ground game, no ground game, wins or losses, they could keep him around for the next 3 years just on sympathy and I'd be happy for him. IDK, maybe havin a soul is overrated. =P
    Fav Five

Fedor | Shogun | Penn | Hendo | Barnett

Quote Originally Posted by Duskseyr View Post
    Just to chime in on Houston one last time, the dude has like 129873123 kids. Ground game, no ground game, wins or losses, they could keep him around for the next 3 years just on sympathy and I'd be happy for him. IDK, maybe havin a soul is overrated. =P
    I was going to mention that earlier, but it got left out, for some weird reason. Either way, as jlruthven84 had already pointed out, Houston is quite marketable. Besides a mid-west fanbase, he does put on a show every time, regardless if he's at the winning and/or losing end of a fight.
    I may have superb comprehension skills, as you've pointed out, and not I, but you on the otherhand, have none. Zero. Zilch, even. Because if you did have any, then you would've clearly seen that nowhere in any of my posts i've stated "forum stats". That said, today's educational system must really suck, baby.
    Houston Alexander:

rd
    Three, actually. And not four or five, as jlruthven84 had already pointed out. But I do see where you're coming from, and whilst you've been acting quite nancy as of late, i'll admit, you've made some, if not very few, valid points.

This thread is now dead to me. Dead, I say. Dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lauzon View Post
    "Guillard is like, 'Oh, Joe didn't beat me. I beat myself.'" "No, I smacked you in the face with my fist, and you went down and I choked you. I'm pretty sure i'm taking credit for that."
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mo View Post
    "It's funny how some fans wanna be PC and shit, but then some of these same muthafuckaz wanna pay to see some organized violence. LOL! Or they boo if a fight ain't violent enough. LOL!"

This thread is like bumfights.

I don't know who to cheer for and everyone involved ends up looking like a jackass (Myself included.)

Thread Information