Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Limp Bizkit at UFC 100 is cancelled

Even though I don't like him i would think 50 cent would be the logical choice

Now that I'm thinking about it, Limp Bizkit was picked prob. for the price. They aren't pop. anymore so its got to be a lot cheaper then getting any rapper or other band of relevance. You know how Dana is cheap.

oh what a shame

i liked limp bizkit circa 97-98 when $3 dollar came out & then everything after that was hideous. thankfully i discovered bands like Pantera, Slayer & Meshuggah in the next year or two
    Machida | Shogun | Henderson | Franklin | W. Silva| Fedor | Condit | Cote | Mousasi | Huerta | Pettis| Cro Cop | Lister | Maia | T. Griffin | Carwin | Dos Santos | F. Griffin | Irvin | Nog Brothers | Lytle | Saunders | Guida | T. Silva | Alves | Sonnen | Miller Brothers | Barboza | Stout | Aldo | Hamill| B. Henderson

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    People can bash the band as much as they want but this is a clear sign of Zuffa trying to control everything hence the DVD rights.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't dana talk smack about having Megadeth play at Affliction? And then then the UFC finds one of the only bands available more lame and less relevant than Megadeth? And then can't come to terms with them?

Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    I call bullshit on you all. I listened to LB, you listened to LB, everyone did...
    I have never willingly listened to a single limp biscuit song. Not once.

rh

I have also never wantingly nor willingly listened to Limp Bizkit.I was forced to watch them slaughter sanatarium on Metallica's tribute show or whatever,and I will never forgive them,nor Metallica for cheering afterward.And again,they are NOT metal.Oh,and just because some shit rhymes,and this goes for a very large portion of modern music for me,doesn't make it music,and certainly not art.Anyone care to guess what kind of music I play?

Limp Bisquick? My God couldn't the UFC find someone more current or for that matter HARDCORE? Mudvayne, Motorhead, Marlyn Manson, Rob Zombie hell even Slipknot would have been a better choice than Limp Bizkit. This is a blessing not a curse, I would have been thoroughly miserable and may have resorted to drink large amounts of alcohol to get through the performance. Now I can enjoy the show with my mind at peace. And then consume large amounts of alcohol to celebrate my mind being at peace
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Thread Information