Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Live MMA (6/27): Ultimate Chaos and 5150 Combat League

Atencio Jiu Jitsu > Gracie Jiu Jitsu

Damn that ref must be a huge Gilbert Yvel fan .

I think it's quite evident, Atencio would kill Dana in an MMA match. And I'm not even joking.

I've heard more jeers than cheers for that card, but I still want to watch it, which I'm hoping for a release to do the down 2 load, if you catch my drift, Cliff. Also, those ref's really need to go to a school on how to ref an MMA match. The ref in the Lashley/Sapp fight completely missed or dismissed Sapp tapping out well before he had officially stopped the fight. Wtf was he looking at... Lashley's ass? Fuck sake, man.

**smbh**
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lauzon View Post
    "Guillard is like, 'Oh, Joe didn't beat me. I beat myself.'" "No, I smacked you in the face with my fist, and you went down and I choked you. I'm pretty sure i'm taking credit for that."
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mo View Post
    "It's funny how some fans wanna be PC and shit, but then some of these same muthafuckaz wanna pay to see some organized violence. LOL! Or they boo if a fight ain't violent enough. LOL!"

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Sapp isn't known for having any heart. I hope he didnt really think Lashley was going to trade with him when he rushed in like that. Anyways the best fight of the night goes to Tom Antencio. Damn it has to suck getting your ass beat by the VP. Not bad for a 42 yr old man.

A couple of annoyance from the event.
    - The announcer was horrible or the audio was really bad.
    - The guy doing the post fight interview lacked all kinds of charisma. My GOD
    - The crowd was horrible.
    - The post fight advertisings got a little annoying but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

rd
    Sadly, I was bored last nite and blew 65 bucks to see this card. The prodcution was terrible and the refs weren't real good either.

I will say however it was nice to see a card that wasn't all decisions.

You can watch the main fights from 5150 here:

Sherdog MMA Videos

Thread Information