Poll: Who takes it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: aleksander emelianenko vs brock lesnar

Default aleksander emelianenko vs brock lesnar

i think they match up very well. how do you see it go down?

Aleks would beat Lesnar at this stage imo.

Fav Fighters;
    Hughes. Stevenson. Franklin. A Silva. W Silva. R Couture. Liddell. Cro Cop. Fedor.
    'Shogun' Rua. F Griffin. BJ Penn. Big Nog. Lesnar. Boestch. Hazelett. G Harris.
    Henderson. Huerta. Guida. Arlovski. N Marquardt. Reljic. M Brown.
    Saunders. Carwin. Jardine. Manhoef.

http://www.nomercyathletics.com

Aleks by sub...he is very proficient at sambo and his standup is totally superior to Lesner's. I see Lesner takeing him down, but Aleks will control him better than Mir IMO because I think he may be savy off his back due to the fact that Combat Sambo allows striks on the ground.

4. Default

I think aleks's stand up is too crisp for brock, however if brock got him to the ground it would be a different story! That was a great matchup to post.

I myself would love to see:

Aleksander Emilianenko vs Tim Silvia
    or
    Aleksander Emilianenko vs Paul Buentello

What do you think would go down in these matchups??

Let me Know i am interested in your opinion.

alex would ko brock in th first min of the first round...wit would look much like alex vs tompson...but if brock survivied the first few punches and got him down alex would subb brock by leg lock...alex is a sambo champ and hass mean ass leg locks....

also alex would ko tim and buentello he has to good of stand up fo them with to much speed and power

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKtheCHAMP View Post
    alex would ko brock in th first min of the first round...wit would look much like alex vs tompson...but if brock survivied the first few punches and got him down alex would subb brock by leg lock...alex is a sambo champ and hass mean ass leg locks....

also alex would ko tim and buentello he has to good of stand up fo them with to much speed and power
    Though i do agree Aleks's standup is just like his brother's fast and fierce, but i just can't help wanting to see those fights! Everyone has always bagged on Tim, but with all honesty Tim has paid his dues and though he lost to fedor deserves some respect. As for buentello, he looked pretty impressive against goodrich and aside from getting knocked out by arlovski, has had some solid standup in other fights! But overall I do agree that Aleks could pull off the win!!

Quote Originally Posted by the last emperor25 View Post
    Though i do agree Aleks's standup is just like his brother's fast and fierce, but i just can't help wanting to see those fights! Everyone has always bagged on Tim, but with all honesty Tim has paid his dues and though he lost to fedor deserves some respect. As for buentello, he looked pretty impressive against goodrich and aside from getting knocked out by arlovski, has had some solid standup in other fights! But overall I do agree that Aleks could pull off the win!!
    i also agree tim deserves respect...and i also do agree buentello has good striking(im actually a big paul fan) but tim wouldnt be able to really use his biggest advantage on alex, size and reach...alex is a tall and big dude as well who is alot faster and more powerfull then tim...alex has great movement at hw with great boxing..too much for paul imo too...

Quote Originally Posted by the last emperor25 View Post
    I think aleks's stand up is too crisp for brock, however if brock got him to the ground it would be a different story! That was a great matchup to post.

I myself would love to see:

Aleksander Emilianenko vs Tim Silvia
    or
    Aleksander Emilianenko vs Paul Buentello

What do you think would go down in these matchups??

Let me Know i am interested in your opinion.
    Aleks vs Tim would be a tough match to call IMO. Aleks has pretty good standup but he's only a shell of Fedor. With that said, I still think Aleks finds a way to KO him.

Aleks would beat Paul to a pulp. Simple as that!

Quote Originally Posted by Harlem View Post
    Aleks vs Tim would be a tough match to call IMO. Aleks has pretty good standup but he's only a shell of Fedor. With that said, I still think Aleks finds a way to KO him.

Aleks would beat Paul to a pulp. Simple as that!
    you know wat...i dont understand y everyone has to say alex is a shell of fedor when they mention alex...its disrespectfull to alex as a fighter seeing as alex is top 10 hw in the world...everyone is a shell of wat fedor is...not jsut alex...its stupid to even mention that....

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKtheCHAMP View Post
    you know wat...i dont understand y everyone has to say alex is a shell of fedor when they mention alex...its disrespectfull to alex as a fighter seeing as alex is top 10 hw in the world...everyone is a shell of wat fedor is...not jsut alex...its stupid to even mention that....
    Well being that Aleks has the same upbringing and Sambo background, I think he is really a shell of Fedor more than anyone else.

That's not a bad thing, having a percentage of Fedor in your blood is a no brainer as to why you may be in the top 10.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information