Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fedor vs sapp

Default fedor vs sapp

i don't give sapp much of a chance but would be a classic match to watch

Fedor would murder Sapp.

id rather see Sapp vs Butterbean ha ha

Sapp has no ground game so Fedor would eat him alive
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

yeah Sapp would go down. Just imagine that line he had in the adam sandler movie, The Longest Yard....

"He brokeded my nose" - Bob Sapp

I hope ya'll are really thinkin about this. Sapp=400lb muscle.....Fedor=230 a lil chunky but lean. Sapp= ....Fedor= hmmmmmmm.....Fedor by armbar in the 3rd after getting the holy shit beaten out of him unmercifully and has to be hospitalized after.

you may claim to know everything but that was extremely pointless. Fedor would kill Sapp just like he did that other big guy. don't remember his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Quick_Handed_Vitor
    you may claim to know everything but that was extremely pointless. Fedor would kill Sapp just like he did that other big guy. don't remember his name.
    did you see Sapp vs Big Nog?? Sapp is a freak of nature. Ernesto Hoost didn't KO him in a kickboxing match so what makes you think it would be so easy for Fedor to do it?? That man has insane strength, I'm not saying Fedor wont win but EVERYBODY who saw that Nog fight said every fighter would have problems beating Sapp. Do your research!

BTW that other Big fighter is a fucking can and fat ass hell, how can you compare a mass of muscle with a lump of fat?

because it was a testament of fedors speed of strength and i think Fujita beat the holy hell out of him in under three minutes. If fujita did it then Fedor would have no problem taking him down and beating him down then either tapping him out of the referee pulling him off. Fedor is too much for Sapp no matter how big he is. Fedor is too much for alot of today's heavyweights.Didn't he also have a draw with Jerome Lebanner who is around fedor's size but not even half the skill. But I will say this based on everything both these men have accomplished. I would love to see this match.
    Bob Sapp 8-2-1
    Loss Kazuyuki Fujita Submission (Strikes) K-1 MMA-ROMANEX 5/22/2004 1 2:15

because it was a testament of fedors speed of strength and i think Fujita beat the holy hell out of him in under three minutes. If fujita did it then Fedor would have no problem taking him down and beating him down then either tapping him out of the referee pulling him off. Fedor is too much for Sapp no matter how big he is. Fedor is too much for alot of today's heavyweights.Didn't he also have a draw with Jerome Lebanner who is around fedor's size but not even half the skill. But I will say this based on everything both these men have accomplished. I would love to see this match.
    Bob Sapp 8-2-1
    Loss Kazuyuki Fujita Submission (Strikes) K-1 MMA-ROMANEX 5/22/2004 1 2:15
    Fedor had a draw with Lebanner?? In MMA or k1? But Sapp is stronger than everyone in MMA period, he can get out of subs with oure strength. Fedor would take a while to sub him.

I agree.
    I beleive the fighter you're thinking of is Zuluzinho.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Thread Information