Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: fedor vs sapp

Zuluzinho is not just a big guy! that guy is a monster, he has a very impressive brazillian kickboxing record
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

yea, the son of legendary zulu who fought rickson twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    Zuluzinho is not just a big guy! that guy is a monster, he has a very impressive brazillian kickboxing record
    I've never seen him fight besides that Fedor fight but I would dare to say he was fighting cans in Brazil. He's in horrible shape, he's slow, and his ground game is weak. Now I'm sure he knows what he's doing but I dont think he's that good at it. IMO I don't see Fedor just running through Sapp like that, I'm sure Sapp is a better kick boxer, he's been trained by some of the best.

Even thought Fedor would win!!!

Sapp had the draw with Lebanner I was bringing up fighters fedors size who sapp drew with. Banner is actually around 250 fedor is only 230. Lebanner was able to go to a draw with him. and lebanner doesn't have half of Fedors skill or power this would not even go past the first round if Fujita did it to sapp Fedor would do it quicker. That's all I was trying to point out. and yes I know you still said fedor would win. But I was saying how long it would take.

Sapp got knocked out by Cro Cop and layed on the canvas whincing like a little baby.....he wouldn't stand a chance against Fedor.

Later.
    JOHN 14:6

^MY FAVORITE FOOTBALL PLAYER!^
    I'D RATHER BE MOUNTAIN BIKING
    LIVE EACH WEEK AS IF IT WERE SHARK WEEK!

Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145
    I've never seen him fight besides that Fedor fight but I would dare to say he was fighting cans in Brazil. He's in horrible shape, he's slow, and his ground game is weak. Now I'm sure he knows what he's doing but I dont think he's that good at it. IMO I don't see Fedor just running through Sapp like that, I'm sure Sapp is a better kick boxer, he's been trained by some of the best.

Even thought Fedor would win!!!
    Zulu has a purple belt in BJJ how can you say his ground game is weak? the two guys that submitted him are EXCELLENT at submissions. He has a 37-0 Vale Tudo record.. hes no can. Hes trained by a legendary vale tudo fighter.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by Quick_Handed_Vitor
    Sapp had the draw with Lebanner I was bringing up fighters fedors size who sapp drew with. Banner is actually around 250 fedor is only 230. Lebanner was able to go to a draw with him. and lebanner doesn't have half of Fedors skill or power this would not even go past the first round if Fujita did it to sapp Fedor would do it quicker. That's all I was trying to point out. and yes I know you still said fedor would win. But I was saying how long it would take.
    I guess you think getting a decision with Lebanner is not a big deal. Lebanner is one of the best Kickboxers in k1. If Sapp can survive Lebanner, what makes you think he can't avoid being KOed by Fedor? Lebanner doesn't have Fedor's skill or power? Lebanner would probably kick Fedor's ass in a Kickboxing match.

Fujita KOed Sapp??

I'm sorry, Fajita did KO Sapp I stand corrected, Fedor would beat the hell out of the oversized bum.

That's a damn shame to be that big suck ballz!

Quote Originally Posted by Livehard_Fighthard

I think you underestimate lebanner, Lebanner is one of the best k1 fighters who has never been champ. Lebanner has great boxing skills, and devastating low and high kicks. I think Fedor will win but not that easy as you think

Alright I did a little research on Lerome Lebanner and I do admit he is alot better than I thought he was but he still is nothing compared to fedor in everything that he does the groundgame and everything else fedor is on par with any of the greatest people you could imagine. Trust me im a BIG SAPP FAN and would love to see this fight but Fedor would win. would'nt be easy but he would win. I retract my statement about it being an easy fight. and the loss to fujita was an upset. and don't forget that fujita is a very underrated fighter he has beaten some big names in his past and I rank him pretty high on my top 20 per weight class.

Thread Information