Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: fedor vs sapp

fedor however he wants.

didnt fedor beat his ass a few years backs?

Quote Originally Posted by AudieMurphy1
    didnt fedor beat his ass a few years backs?
    No, you are probably thinking about Gary Goodridge. Fedor beat him back in 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by The Boogeyman
    No, you are probably thinking about Gary Goodridge. Fedor beat him back in 2003.
    ya, your right, thanks for the memory refresher

Fedor by tko

Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145
    I hope ya'll are really thinkin about this. Sapp=400lb muscle.....Fedor=230 a lil chunky but lean. Sapp= ....Fedor= hmmmmmmm.....Fedor by armbar in the 3rd after getting the holy shit beaten out of him unmercifully and has to be hospitalized after.
    your wrong with that.Nog doesnt have the stand up fedor has. Nog is a bjj fighter who want to submit. Sapp is a monster who cant fight. Fedor will avoid his takedowns and ko him by a combo to the face near the chin. Fedor is No Nog. fedor has standup. his standup is deadly. your post was pretty annoying no offense. Nog isnt the best in standup. Fedor has a clean offensive in the standup game. His punches can ko sapp without worry. sapp would be the one hospitalized after getting knocked out and falls to the floor then Fedor would armbar him and break him and break his arm.
    Fedor is the King of MMA........... his standup, grappling, agility, defense and submission skills are on another level of combat...........we should have more combat sambo champs in mma lol............

Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145
    I guess you think getting a decision with Lebanner is not a big deal. Lebanner is one of the best Kickboxers in k1. If Sapp can survive Lebanner, what makes you think he can't avoid being KOed by Fedor? Lebanner doesn't have Fedor's skill or power? Lebanner would probably kick Fedor's ass in a Kickboxing match.

Fujita KOed Sapp??
    please go back to the boxing forum you know nothing. jeromme Le banner was demolishing Sapp and brought him down with a two punch combo. Sapp barely got up and took another beating. Now imagine this with 4 ounce gloves look what cro cop did to sapp look at ray sefo. Fedor will ko sapp period. sapp dont stand a chance against fine sambo standup fighter like fedor. For every brush Sapp does fedor will come back with 4 knockout punches. now tell me would sapp Ko goerge foreman?? No!! hes not doing this to fedor either.
    Fedor is the King of MMA........... his standup, grappling, agility, defense and submission skills are on another level of combat...........we should have more combat sambo champs in mma lol............

Quote Originally Posted by adriandmangan
    i don't give sapp much of a chance but would be a classic match to watch
    fedor will just knockout Bob sapp and thats that.

Default Fedorrrrr

I cant see why Fedor wouldnt destroy Sapp. Fedor would take him to the ground within a minute and then from there we all no whats going to happen, we seen it all too much. Fedor could knock him out cold too cause for the size of Sapp he has pretty weak chin
    If he can’t get the fight to the ground he is screwed, he'll get beat like a dog without an owner. Now the guy says he wants to kick my ass.

-Wanderlei Silva on Filho

Quote Originally Posted by Chute
    I cant see why Fedor wouldnt destroy Sapp. Fedor would take him to the ground within a minute and then from there we all no whats going to happen, we seen it all too much. Fedor could knock him out cold too cause for the size of Sapp he has pretty weak chin
    its not that Sapp has a weak chin its just that he doesnt know how to fight no matter how hard he tried cause of his size. fedor knows how to punch and therefore Sapp done.

Thread Information