Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: new site layout

If someone was interested in doing the boxing section id have them on. I dont update becasue I dont really follow the sport and I do not believe boxing will be part of the new site layout. If someone wants to take it on drop me a line, chris.howie@hotmail.com and we can discuss compensation etc etc a lil furthur.

The pic is what the new logo will look like. Im reluctant to really show anymore. I know everyone is waiting for the new site, hell, i'm waiting for it. The way this site is designed makes running it a lil frustrating at times. Hard to explain but it does. The site and design are ready to go but right now we are working on some major partnetship deals so we are holding off on new design launch until that is worked out.

I know it sucks waiting but it'll be here soon.
    4-3-1 in Sig Bets.

"If you fuck with me I'm going to fuck with you" Kevin "The Monster" Randleman

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    If someone was interested in doing the boxing section id have them on. I dont update becasue I dont really follow the sport and I do not believe boxing will be part of the new site layout. If someone wants to take it on drop me a line, chris.howie@hotmail.com and we can discuss compensation etc etc a lil furthur.

The pic is what the new logo will look like. Im reluctant to really show anymore. I know everyone is waiting for the new site, hell, i'm waiting for it. The way this site is designed makes running it a lil frustrating at times. Hard to explain but it does. The site and design are ready to go but right now we are working on some major partnetship deals so we are holding off on new design launch until that is worked out.

I know it sucks waiting but it'll be here soon.
    are we getting bought out by sherdog?

no.
    4-3-1 in Sig Bets.

"If you fuck with me I'm going to fuck with you" Kevin "The Monster" Randleman

6 months....

...I can assure you, your check is in the mail, sir.

rh

was it an error with the payroll system?

...I swear to God, if Howie makes me move my desk one more time...

rh

I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Quote Originally Posted by thefirm0 View Post
    are we getting bought out by sherdog?
    Oh no please, it would be a nightmare if this forum turns to be like the Sherdog´s one.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pashak View Post
    Oh no please, it would be a nightmare if this forum turns to be like the Sherdog´s one.
    The hilarity in this statement deserves infinite rep
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

Thread Information