Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: new site layout

new design should finally be up.
    4-3-1 in Sig Bets.

"If you fuck with me I'm going to fuck with you" Kevin "The Monster" Randleman

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    new design should finally be up.
    Where?
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

The main page looks great, Congratulations.

Question: Are you going to make changes to the forum?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

hey pashak, forums will stay as they are for now. you can sign up on the main page as well tho
    4-3-1 in Sig Bets.

"If you fuck with me I'm going to fuck with you" Kevin "The Monster" Randleman

Like the colour scheme. Hope you follow up with similar for forum
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training @ http://www.titanfighter.com

Quote Originally Posted by sandywh View Post
    The hilarity in this statement deserves infinite rep
    ....do you think this forum turned into Sherdog ?.....I missed all the fireworks that went on. I think this forum has more intelligent poster's than trolls imo. ..........BTW the front page looks really good Howie. I wish you could find someone to update the boxing forum.

looks sharp, i had to load up twice to make sure i was in the right site, congrats, long overdo.

will user names, signin, and rep system still be in effect when the changes hit the forums?

Quote Originally Posted by mattc25 View Post
    ....do you think this forum turned into Sherdog ?.....I missed all the fireworks that went on. I think this forum has more intelligent poster's than trolls imo. ..........BTW the front page looks really good Howie. I wish you could find someone to update the boxing forum.
    I agree, fortunately this forum is not Sherdog.
    Its impossible to be in that forum, first of all every 5 minutes there are 20 new threads. You answer to one post and 10 minutes later there are already 50 more replies (and who is going to read all those 50 replies)?
    Every time you see intelligent replies like "Fail", "TS is an idiot", "Here comes the banhammer" or "Rickson by armbar". Ah and there is also a priceless line: "You are a whitebelt so you are a Noob"

In that forum everyday there are hundreds of Troll threads. The only good thing is that sometimes they make very funny photoshops, but other than that its garbage. I really hope this forum never turns to be like that one.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I like the way the new layout looks, however, because I sit in front of my computer for a large portion of the day, I have my monitor's brightness and contrast setting turned down low, so my eyes don't start to bother me. The new colored font that is being used when anyone posts something is invisible to me. Is there somewhere in the settings where I can change my default font color to something else, like the white I am using here in my post?

nice - look very familiar to me for some reason....

Thread Information