Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mousasi

15 41.67%
  • Machida

21 58.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mousasi vs Machida

Mousasi's striking isn't good enough for 'the Dragon'. I think he can make it to the end, but he'll drop a decision to Machida.

Mousasi would be fighting out of his natural fighting class. Machida is the best counter punch alive. I agree, maybe in a few years I'll sing a different tune.

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post
    Come on guyz, I've been a Mousasi fan since the beginning, but we're talking about Lyoto. Maybe in 4-5 years, but he's still learning.

Machida via TKO round 3
    Mousasi is a monster, and would beat Machida IMO. This guy trains with Fedor and I think he have the best chance of beating Fedor. Lyoto hasn't faced anyone like Mousasi.
    Fedor Emelianenko is the Greatest P4P MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by stpierrecanada View Post
    Mousasi is a monster, and would beat Machida IMO. This guy trains with Fedor and I think he have the best chance of beating Fedor. Lyoto hasn't faced anyone like Mousasi.
    And Mousasi hasn't faced anyone like Machida. As for him beating Fedor, come on, what's the point of comparing people with 50 pound+ differences in size.

Quote Originally Posted by chriis View Post
    And Mousasi hasn't faced anyone like Machida. As for him beating Fedor, come on, what's the point of comparing people with 50 pound+ differences in size.
    Mousasi cuts to get to 185, and he has stated he won't fight at MW anymore, and that he wants to fight LHW and maybe eventually HW. He must walk around at 205+, while Fedor seems to alway be around 230 or so.

Maybe not a stretch to imagine a fight, physically, but still, they train together so I doubt they would fight.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Without blinking I bitch slapped him right across the face and grabbed him and yelled, "You go out there and beat his ass!!!" Nate "The Rock" Quarry.

"Shit just got real here in the Max!" Michael "The Voice" Schiavello at K-1 World Max Rd of 16 2010, Zambidis vs. Chahid.

Mousasi is an awesome fighter and all, but come on people! We are talking about Ryu himself here. I do believe it would be a crazy fight, but you have to just think about all the other fighters Machida fought that were supposed to finally figure him out.

Definitely Mousasi. He's #2 LHW in my eyes and with a year or two to improve his skills with Fedor and sharpening them in the cage.... He will be godly by then.

Good fight but The Dragon Machida by TKO in 3rd round. MAchida has too much technical skill.

mma fanatic
    HawaiiUFC.com - UFC Gear, UFC Videos, UFC Books, UFC News, and More.

Time to revisit this thread too.

Okay, now that we've seen that Machida isn't invincible, anyone want to change their opinion? I'm still going with Mousasi, I'm even more convinced now.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Without blinking I bitch slapped him right across the face and grabbed him and yelled, "You go out there and beat his ass!!!" Nate "The Rock" Quarry.

"Shit just got real here in the Max!" Michael "The Voice" Schiavello at K-1 World Max Rd of 16 2010, Zambidis vs. Chahid.

Machida is GREAT, but I don't think we've even yet to tap into Mousasi's potential greatness. Mousasi via TKO Rd. 2 or 3.

Thread Information