Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Setting the record straight - Drinking urine does NOTHING medically to help you

no.. this isnt true... i actually do run faster, hit harder, and have better hand eye coordination after i drink about an 8 oz cup... anything more than that is just plain disgusting.

did this really need to be set stright

i wounder if they just piss in a cup and drink it or do they chill it
    mix it with something,like really what in the fuck would make you want to drink the waste coming out of your body.

whats next eating shit will give you better submission defence.
    Any HW that signs with the ufc is ducking the best in the world,he goes by the name
    FEDOR

Oh boy do i ever believe urine does something for you!

It makes you a freaking CREEPY WEIRDO!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Marouuu View Post
    Drink urine and u will be the champ
    Eat some shit and you will defeat Fedor
    lol
    LMAO

Regarding the CLAIMS that drinking your own piss helps the champ, what does it hurt?

It bothers me when people say things like this. This is exactly why we sell crap loads of homeopathic "medicine" and other placebo products like Airbourne! Does it have any side effect? perhaps not, aside from the fact that a person just wasted his or her time and hard earned money, not to mention the fact that it promotes an untruth.

Machida does not improve as a result of drinking his own piss, he improves IN SPITE of drinking his own piss. Atleast his piss does not actually cost him money.

Many people say things like "I have heard it is good for your teeth, penis, sex life, etc" The key word is HEARD! Or "people SAY" etc. Sometimes there are statements like "studies show" bla bla, but consider the source, most often the studies are flawed, not double blind, and biased. The fact that that the company chooses places that are not independent or they may even be conducted by the makers themselves, with no more than 1 or 2 people. Look: Jane has a cold, Jane eats M and M's Jane gets over her cold, she feels she got over her cold faster than "normal" as a result M and M's have a 100's success rate in cold combat. TADA! Then they can make the claim "studies show this works!" It is pretend science, it is bullshit, it should be illegal.

Same goes for most if not all the claims for acupuncture, many of the claims from chiropractors, and all claims from faith healers, water dowsers, psychic healers etc. Many ailments go away on their own, if you see one of these charlatans in the meantime, when the illness goes away the charlatan gets/takes the credit!

There are double blind studies on many of these alternative ... things... and they fail every time. But we don't promote that news do we? nope.

Thank you poster for actually investigating for yourself and remaining skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Badluck_33 View Post
    urine goes either in the toilet or on your girlfriend.

NOT IN YOUR STOMACH!
    well said max hardcore

It is the yin (of yin/yang) nature of urine that is the basis for its use in most cultures where the medicinal value is touted, not the surface molecules. The fact that acupuncture is only recently being deeply studied and often accepted as a means of treatment by modern medicines standards tell you that modern scientists know very little about the value and affects of yin/yang nature.

Not saying it is some cure-all, but I think there is enough evidence of from the study of meridians, chi/qi, energy channels etc. to say that scientists don't conclusively know anything as much as they think they do.

What's lost in this entire thread is the fact that drinking all those stupid supplements, protein drinks and other energy boosting drinks that those companies sell likely has the same benefits as drinking your own urine.

I've read some nutrition studies that show a 100 lb teenage girl eats enough protein to meet the protein requirements of a 200lb + training athlete.

Maybe drinking piss is just a cheaper alternative that blowing cash on the supplements?

Quote Originally Posted by noahm View Post
    It is the yin (of yin/yang) nature of urine that is the basis for its use in most cultures where the medicinal value is touted, not the surface molecules. The fact that acupuncture is only recently being deeply studied and often accepted as a means of treatment by modern medicines standards tell you that modern scientists know very little about the value and affects of yin/yang nature.

Not saying it is some cure-all, but I think there is enough evidence of from the study of meridians, chi/qi, energy channels etc. to say that scientists don't conclusively know anything as much as they think they do.
    Hi Noahm. I appreciate your response.

I have yet to find a double blind NON BIASED study in which acupuncture passes for anything other placebo. You can even get on youtube and watch people who have no idea what they are doing poke people with a compass or toothpicks, then watch the "patient" report how much better they feel. I am not aware of any scientific evidence for meridians, energy channels etc, these are very vague terms, with no ability to test if they actually exist (at least at the moment) Yes some modern doctor buildings do allow acupuncture and other pseudo science like the stuff Mr Meyagi does to daniel-son where he hovers his hands over him to "heal him". All I can figure is this does not have any side effect so one could say 'eh, couldn't hurt' and it may help a person mentally I'll give it that. Just like giving a Tylenol to a teen looking for a high and watch them tell their friends "dude Im so fucked up, you gotta try this"

Acupuncture, homeopathy etc all these things that try and pass as science do not even publish their "studies" in any real scientific journals. Its always in stuff like "Scientific Alternative Healing" Or the "chiropractic report.

Quote Originally Posted by Subfightr View Post
    Hi Noahm. I appreciate your response.

I have yet to find a double blind NON BIASED study in which acupuncture passes for anything other placebo. You can even get on youtube and watch people who have no idea what they are doing poke people with a compass or toothpicks, then watch the "patient" report how much better they feel. I am not aware of any scientific evidence for meridians, energy channels etc, these are very vague terms, with no ability to test if they actually exist (at least at the moment) Yes some modern doctor buildings do allow acupuncture and other pseudo science like the stuff Mr Meyagi does to daniel-son where he hovers his hands over him to "heal him". All I can figure is this does not have any side effect so one could say 'eh, couldn't hurt' and it may help a person mentally I'll give it that. Just like giving a Tylenol to a teen looking for a high and watch them tell their friends "dude Im so fucked up, you gotta try this"

Acupuncture, homeopathy etc all these things that try and pass as science do not even publish their "studies" in any real scientific journals. Its always in stuff like "Scientific Alternative Healing" Or the "chiropractic report.
    I don't really want to get into a debate about acupuncture fact/fiction but I do want to point out that the power of a positive, healthy mind has been shown to have some kind of power in itself (more rapid healing, less stress on the body, etc.). So while the technique of acupuncture itself may have no direct effect, someone who truly believes in it may still gain a substantial benefit...similar to someone having regular massages to take away mental and physical stress vs. someone who just keeps it all bottled up inside (eating away at him mentally and eventually physically).
    But then again...I don't quite believe in any of that stuff myself and I'm Asian.

Wow...so Pee Drink Marquez it is then...gross.

Thread Information