Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Pacman the new P4P King?

Default Is Pacman the new P4P King?

IMO I don't know, so I would leave PBF at the top. But I think his win/dominance over Morales puts him over Winky.
    HENDO

def the most exciting fighter out there, Top 3 P4P.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Punk Ass Guest

He's good. I think PBF is better skillfully and just as fast if not faster.

yeah i agree, but pac is sure in the hell fun to watch

Warchief Guest

I can't wait for pacman vs barera 2

To answer the thread title.....HELL NO. People start putting too much stock into someone after they beat a 'name' fight. Morales is already on the decline like i said in my post in the other thread. He has beaten Morales before, he beat Barerra yes, BUT he did not beat Marquez who i have on the p4p list also along with his brother. He can't surpass Floyd, Winky (even though i'm not high on him), or the Marquez brothers. He'd be lucky to be top 5 right now, he could be #5. He's going to have to beat Marquez first, which i've been waiting for a rematch for a while. Also Guzman just called him out and that would be a good fight. He has a couple more fights before he can be argued to be a top 3 p4p guy unless the other ones lose soon and they all have fights coming up.

Punk Ass Guest

Quote Originally Posted by warchief
    I can't wait for pacman vs barera 2
    Naw, why would you want to get Barrera killed? I think Pac should fight Joan Guzman and Rocky Juarez then move up to 135 for a superfight with Diego Corrales for some real money and after he KO him fight Joel Casmayor for the LW championship.

Then he may be considered P4P best in the world!!

Warchief Guest

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145
    Naw, why would you want to get Barrera killed? I think Pac should fight Joan Guzman and Rocky Juarez then move up to 135 for a superfight with Diego Corrales for some real money and after he KO him fight Joel Casmayor for the LW championship.

Then he may be considered P4P best in the world!!
    Barrera ask for it, and i dont think manny is going to be effective on that weight (135lbs and above) i still remember way back in 2001 when he's fighting on thailand. he is overweight (137 or something) he quickly keod by a thailander fighter by the named of a.ka. the battery, and pacman said he is not used to fight in this kind of weight,so he slim down to 130 and i think it's a wise move for manny he should stick to that weight.

Corrales is going to 140lbs, there's no way Pac beat him at 135 or 140, too much size difference. 140 is also out of his reasonable reach to be effective still. I want him to fight Barrera again and Guzman.

Warchief- That was a Flyweight fight with 3k, he wasn't boxing at Lightweight. From what i know Manny has never boxed above 130 because he just moved up there when he fought Morales the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Cruz
    To answer the thread title.....HELL NO. People start putting too much stock into someone after they beat a 'name' fight. Morales is already on the decline like i said in my post in the other thread. He has beaten Morales before, he beat Barerra yes, BUT he did not beat Marquez who i have on the p4p list also along with his brother. He can't surpass Floyd, Winky (even though i'm not high on him), or the Marquez brothers. He'd be lucky to be top 5 right now, he could be #5. He's going to have to beat Marquez first, which i've been waiting for a rematch for a while. Also Guzman just called him out and that would be a good fight. He has a couple more fights before he can be argued to be a top 3 p4p guy unless the other ones lose soon and they all have fights coming up.
    I can see making a case for little Marquez being ranked higher than Pacman, but not JMM. Big Marquez didn't win that fight either, then went out and dropped his title to a pretty an unheralded fighter in Chris John. Is that the loss you are talking about? Juan's biggest fight was a draw with Pacman. While Pacman has gonna out and starched 2 first ballots Hall of Famers.
    Last edited by leelandk; 11-20-2006 at 10:38 PM.
    HENDO

Thread Information