Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: brock lesnar vs the world's strongest man

Quote Originally Posted by domination View Post
    brock lesnar came in the mma world and has been a success, with such a short career. IMO mainly because of his size, strength and athletic ability. know who says mariusz pudzianowski couldn't do the same. do you think he can be a threat to the current champ

It definitely is possible but NOT likely. Brock has amazing wrestling ability.

Those guys at the top of their food chain are surely more powerful than Brock. That's a given. But can they utilize that strength? Do they have the ability to move around and wrestle? Throw a jab? There are too many factors to consider. You have to take it case by case based on the individuals skills.

What's he done before? martial arts? wrestling? BJJ? Kung fu? Bouncer?

first he would have to piss clean
    Fav fighters: Lyoto, Amir, GSP, Lesnar, King Mo

Quote Originally Posted by FFFRpickup View Post
    It definitely is possible but NOT likely. Brock has amazing wrestling ability.

Those guys at the top of their food chain are surely more powerful than Brock. That's a given. But can they utilize that strength? Do they have the ability to move around and wrestle? Throw a jab? There are too many factors to consider. You have to take it case by case based on the individuals skills.

What's he done before? martial arts? wrestling? BJJ? Kung fu? Bouncer?
    well considering its was his first fight he did good. he showed he can kick and punch. showed a little but brutal gnp. the man is a beast and i think if he had the proper training he can beat brock. he just seemed a little stiff at first a lilttle too robotic but when he unleashed the man unleahed

I don't see it

Brock is a freak of nature, who has been blessed with a HUGE physique, amazing speed & agility and alot of natural power.

It's not a formula that can be applied to anyone, and no amount of uber-muscle can resist pressure holds and joint locks.
    Brock is a phenomenal wrestler, and I'm certain that it'd be 1 take-down and some g'n'p before this one is over within the 1st round
    If brute force doesn't work, you simply haven't used enough!

Mariousz's opponent looked more scared than anything else, which, in my opinion just made him look better than he is. Sure he is green and can improve but I feel its a little late for anything significant. Now, I don't know what he's trained in before strongman comps took over his life but, I heard he did some type of karate and boxing. Even then, the quality of the schools isn't even known, to me at least.
    You have to know what you don't know.

If Marius P. trains with a good camp give him another 3 fights and lets make the match if he is still undefeated.
    Fav fighter: A. Silva, BJ Penn, Dos Santos, Rampage, Bones Jones, Mir and Bendo

Most people didn't even realize he had his MMA debut recently. His leg kicks were so powerful that he had his opponent running from him, literally. With that kind of power he can neutralize a lot of technique that opponents will bring him. If he takes it seriously and they give him legit opponents he needs to join a big organization and make a run at the title. Right now, it's hard to say hes worthy because one fight doesn't mean much but he looked damn good in that fight. Bobby Lashley is the real perfect opponent for Marius...

Quote Originally Posted by Smaciman View Post
    I don't see it

Brock is a freak of nature, who has been blessed with a HUGE physique, amazing speed & agility and alot of natural power.

It's not a formula that can be applied to anyone, and no amount of uber-muscle can resist pressure holds and joint locks.
    Brock is a phenomenal wrestler, and I'm certain that it'd be 1 take-down and some g'n'p before this one is over within the 1st round
    well i didnt see anything special from brocks first fight.

mariusz is a beast as well. he's huge, has explosive power speed and is agile for his size. remember he is not a bodybuilder. he's an elite athlete
    honestly do you think its going to be that easy to submit a man that strong.
    plus i think mariusz is one of the few men the brock CANNOT hold down.

Thread Information