Thread: seminar

Default seminar

hey folks, some of you might remember that last month i attended a seminar with gsp, well, this month i have a chance to attend a seminar with none other than renato sobral"babalu", i have been to alot of seminars, with both famous and nonfamous fighters, gracies, machado's, gsp, newton, adiv, josslin and others. i was wondering if others on this forum attended seminars, and what were their expectations going in, i know that seminars are a cash grab for most of the fighters but some of them seem to really enjoy meeting and training with their fans especially the kids.

so my question is who would you like to attend a seminar with and why.

and do you have any burning questions for babalu.

could you ask Babalu when his next fight is. is it Evans or is he going to pride or any other org

Yes, ask Babalu if he'd be interested in fighting Tito Ortiz after Liddell is threw with him. I know many of us are itching for this fight and he shoudl know that a lot of fans want this fight. Tell Babalu to call Tito out haha.

How much coin are these seminars?

i'm sure throughout the course of the seminar he will tell us of his immediate future plans. the cost of the seminars differ, gsp for example was $200 bucks, it was 5 hours a day for 2 days, imo money well spent, the machado seminar was $70 for 3.5 hours, but he was strictly bjj.

I'd like to attend a seminar with Fedor. I think he has a lot of knowledge to offer.

agreed, but i think the language barrier would be a pain in the , unless you speak russian, or what ever he speaks.

is that you on the diving board. haha

Tapper, whatever happened with this?, did you go?

Thread Information