Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alistair Overeem: "K-1 Is Easy"

Quote Originally Posted by DonFrye View Post
    It didn't look easy when you were KO'ed by Remy "Soft Hands" Bonjasky.........

Face it, his rough-housing and bullying is tolerated and that gives him an advantage.

Go defend your title in SF if K-1 is so freaking easy.
    They went to Dec.In a overtime round. That was still very close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

If its not illegal to use steroids over there is he really doing any thing wrong ? (but to his own body) Is every other fighter not using steroids over there? until he fails a drug test here in the states he is a clean as the next guy IMO

Does any one know if he has failed any drug test here in the states or any were ???

i've never looked it up but steroids are prob illegal in japan, but they just dont care about testing for them. obviously k-1 is going to be easier than mma since overeem doesnt have to worry about any grappling

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat View Post
    Alistair wasn't knocked out by Remy, he lost by decision
    Damn, you had beat me to the punch, lol. Good observation for sure, though.

I like Overeem, just hoping for him to get off the steroids and defend his Strikeforce title already. That said, I get what he's saying, fortunately. Unfortunately though, not everybody gets what he's saying.

Atleast this thread title is accurate compared to the frontpage.. Overeem Says MMA Is Easy Compared To K1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lauzon View Post
    "Guillard is like, 'Oh, Joe didn't beat me. I beat myself.'" "No, I smacked you in the face with my fist, and you went down and I choked you. I'm pretty sure i'm taking credit for that."
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mo View Post
    "It's funny how some fans wanna be PC and shit, but then some of these same muthafuckaz wanna pay to see some organized violence. LOL! Or they boo if a fight ain't violent enough. LOL!"

It didn't look easy when you were KO'ed by Remy "Soft Hands" Bonjasky.........

Face it, his rough-housing and bullying is tolerated and that gives him an advantage.

Go defend your title in SF if K-1 is so freaking easy.
    He wasn't KO'd by Bonjasky, He was winning the fight until he was flashed. Bonjasky won the decision based off the one knock down. Not to mention Bonjasky is the reigning champ but you know that prob. doesn't mean much to you.

I think Overeem will crush Ewerton, and Hari, if they rematch, which is good because I can't stand Badr. Schilt is always a threat with that reach, but he's slowing down. Should be interesting.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Without blinking I bitch slapped him right across the face and grabbed him and yelled, "You go out there and beat his ass!!!" Nate "The Rock" Quarry.

"Shit just got real here in the Max!" Michael "The Voice" Schiavello at K-1 World Max Rd of 16 2010, Zambidis vs. Chahid.

Good call.

For some reason I thought he was KO'ed, but still, he was knocked down by a single punch from Remy who has notoriously soft hands.

My apologies on the gaffe.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Quote Originally Posted by JadedX View Post
    Damn, you had beat me to the punch, lol. Good observation for sure, though.

I like Overeem, just hoping for him to get off the steroids and defend his Strikeforce title already. That said, I get what he's saying, fortunately. Unfortunately though, not everybody gets what he's saying.

Atleast this thread title is accurate compared to the frontpage.. Overeem Says MMA Is Easy Compared To K1.
    Did you see the way AO was tossing Remy around lol. Judging at the crowd reaction I guess its illegal or cheap?

Also I find it kinda funny:
    - Remy beats AO
    - Badr Hari beats the crap out of Remy
    - AO beats Badr Hari by vicious KO

This is proof that MMA math fails on a massive level. This is one of the main reasons I dont assume Fedor is going to always crush let alone win all of his bouts. Anything can happen in MMA and I think this is one of the main reasons behind its popularity. You just dont know what will happen.

rd

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post

Also I find it kinda funny:
    - Remy beats AO
    - Badr Hari beats the crap out of Remy
    - AO beats Badr Hari by vicious KO

This is proof that MMA math fails on a massive level. This is one of the main reasons I dont assume Fedor is going to always crush let alone win all of his bouts. Anything can happen in MMA and I think this is one of the main reasons behind its popularity. You just dont know what will happen.

rd
    Oh god, and who was saying that MMA math works?
    Also what MMAMath has to do with Fedor?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Good call.

For some reason I thought he was KO'ed, but still, he was knocked down by a single punch from Remy who has notoriously soft hands.

My apologies on the gaffe.
    oh yeah, embarrassing getting knocked down from the champ.

Thread Information