Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alistair Overeem: "K-1 Is Easy"

I would think so, considering it's so easy.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

On a side note, between TUF finale and K1 finals, I'm getting no god damn sleep for work on Sunday! Been lookin forward to the KI finals for a long time, this is the first K-1 tournament where I've been able to watch every fight. WAR SEMMY!
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by DonFrye View Post
    It didn't look easy when you were KO'ed by Remy "Soft Hands" Bonjasky.........
    yeah, that didn't happen, genius

5-6 in sig/av bets. I'm the Ross Pointon of Sig bets

Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post
    Damn, that's harsh.....I corrected that, you know??
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post
    Dude, was that neccessary? I think it was, lol..

WAR OVEREEM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lauzon View Post
    "Guillard is like, 'Oh, Joe didn't beat me. I beat myself.'" "No, I smacked you in the face with my fist, and you went down and I choked you. I'm pretty sure i'm taking credit for that."
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mo View Post
    "It's funny how some fans wanna be PC and shit, but then some of these same muthafuckaz wanna pay to see some organized violence. LOL! Or they boo if a fight ain't violent enough. LOL!"

Quote Originally Posted by DonFrye View Post
    It didn't look easy when you were KO'ed by Remy "Soft Hands" Bonjasky.........

Face it, his rough-housing and bullying is tolerated and that gives him an advantage.

Go defend your title in SF if K-1 is so freaking easy.
    LOL!!!!
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

Remy Bonjasky is no pushover. He has the physique to beat the best. He usually tries to keep people on the outside and peck away at them (like a Lennox Lewis) it's K-1...it's not MMA, it's not a fight/slugfest.

Remy is one of the more boring guys, even Semmy can be like this sometimes, where it looks like he has no heart, no anger, just going through the motions.

But looking at who Remy has beat in his career, he has beat some of the best and he has been on a roll lately. Would have liked to see his Badr Hari finish rather than Badr getting DQd, but that's not his fault.

AO fights very different than Remy, AO has been fighting on anger and tons of aggression (might be from the extra testosterone in his system, but I don't care, it ain't a crime if you don't get caught)

I can't wait till the final, I have money on AO getting there, because Teixeira I thought lost to Singh Jaideep in the Final 16. Teixeira was boring, did nothing for most of the fight, never pressed the action and he gassed out. Just not sure if AO can beat Semmy in the final. Semmy might be too smart and fight like a bigger stronger Remy and pretty much peck at him from the outside and hold him and tie him up when he gets close.

So eager to see this....this and NYE Dream/Sengoku....

I am going to laugh hard when/if Overeem fights in another MMA match and gets taken down and submitted. The guy is getting really high on himself for great K-1 performances which is fine and all but he's the Strikeforce HW champion and needs to lay off the K-1 until he is either stripped of the title or loses it. The guy forgets he was TKOed by Chuck and Shogun who are very good fighter but smaller guys. He can pack on all the muscle mass and eat 8 meals a day but you can't get a better chin. Overeem is a talented fighter but to call out MMA guys all the while fighting in K-1 or fighting cans for sure wins like the James Thompson fans is simply sad.
    <<Favorite Fighters>>

1. Junior Dos Santos - 11-1 HW
    2. Andrei Arlovski - 15-7 HW
    3. Fedor Emelianenko - 31-1 WAMMA HW champion
    4. Gegard Mousasi - 28-2 Strikeforce LHW champion
    5. Brock Lesnar - 4-1 UFC HW champion
    6. Brett Rogers 10-1 HW
    7. Antonio Silva 13-2 HW
    8. Lyoto Machida - 16-0 UFC LHW champion
    9. Muhammed Lawal - 6-0 LHW/HW
    10. Shane Carwin - 11-0 HW #1 contender

K-1 is easy on roids. You put gloves on and let the juice do the work.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

just destroy big pussy tim for me at NYE and i'll be happy.
    -SIGNATURE REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING SIZE LIMIT-

Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

Thread Information