Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alistair Overeem: "K-1 Is Easy"

Sure didn't look easy when Badr was tooling his ass a few moments ago.

Stick with MMA and defend that title AO.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Well I was 50% right, Overeem crushed Texeira, but Badr crushed him. Badr was just too fast for him. Semmy really impressed me, I thought it was only a matter of time before Badr caught him, but Schilt really stormed back. He used the same kick to finish LeBanner and Hari. I can't tell if he lands it to the liver, ribs or bread basket, but it sure is fast and it's obvious really painful. A well-fought win.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Without blinking I bitch slapped him right across the face and grabbed him and yelled, "You go out there and beat his ass!!!" Nate "The Rock" Quarry.

"Shit just got real here in the Max!" Michael "The Voice" Schiavello at K-1 World Max Rd of 16 2010, Zambidis vs. Chahid.

3. Default

Alistair is a strong fighter, and he is thinking that K1 kickboxing is easy, and therefor not very well prepared. If he would really focus, he would be a contester for the GP title

Just 2 days ago I watched some of the fights on that card, and damn, Schilt humiliated Hari in a very bad way.
    Also Schilt looks much more thin than before.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information