Thread: Kos vs Penn

Default Kos vs Penn

So Diego didn't fare so well. What about Koschek?

He is a better wrestler than Diego and a better striker. He doesn't take a very good punch (see Paulo Tiago) , which would bode well for BJ... The lightweight division is highly competitive, but not at BJ's level. Outside of GSP and other huge welterweights (see Jon Fitch), I think Kos stands a decent chance against the LW Champ.

Your thoughts?
    I don't have favourite fighters, just favourite fights.

<3 Arianny

I like it, that would be a real good fight. Maybe if Fitch could get a hold of teh WW title, and Kos would drop don since he doesn't want to fight any of his AKA boys.

Alistair Overeem is a Dutch kickboxer who looks like someone at Marvel comics drew a man genetically engineered to fuck your girlfriend.
    | KenFlo | The Prodigy | Kos | Fitch | Sadollah | Bisping | Griffin | Evans | The Truth | Mir | Overeem |

this question needed to be raised. suppose over the next 8 months or so, bj fights and defeats both, oh, gray maynard and frankie edgar, and there's nobody left to feed him. if he did indeed take another tour in the WW division, he wouldn't fight GSP again, so they'd give him a very respected and tough WW to test the waters, the two most likely being kos and fitch, or even thiago alves. personally, i think that BJ has the skills to beat any of them, and even if kos got BJ down, what would he do?

i see a kos/penn fight going with kos kickboxing and getting stung a bit in the first round, then starting to throw desperate cross-body doubles whilst taking a counter-right from BJ every time. from there, it's only a matter of time before penn swarms.
    Survival is Triumph Enough
    -Harry Crews

Now that would be a good fight.
    I would love to see Koscheck with a destroyed bloodied face like Sanchez.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

The best part is it could actually happen considering what BJ is doing to the LW division. Oh and when he does move up I wanna see him beat Hughes like he always should've done. Kos, Hughes III and then GSp III

Me likey: GSP, Vitor, BJ, Mousasi, Faber, Big Nog, Aldo

6. Default

I like Kos but BJ kills him 9 out of 10 times

Fight goes like this:
    Kos shoots
    BJ wont go down
    BJ JABS KOS INTO A BLOODY MESS
    BJ (T)KO KOS in RD 2
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by Bizz View Post
    The best part is it could actually happen considering what BJ is doing to the LW division. Oh and when he does move up I wanna see him beat Hughes like he always should've done. Kos, Hughes III and then GSp III
    hughes wants nothing to do with bj. he knows he got a lucky break last time, and bj would murder him via anything he wants.
    Survival is Triumph Enough
    -Harry Crews

BJ BY BLOOD-LICKING GOOD BOXING. Hell, Kos could even poke him in the eye twice like he did against Johnson. BJ would make him look just as bad, if not worse, than Diego Sanchez, mark my words.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    I like Kos but BJ kills him 9 out of 10 times

Fight goes like this:
    Kos shoots
    BJ wont go down
    BJ JABS KOS INTO A BLOODY MESS
    BJ (T)KO KOS in RD 2
    I agree w/ this!

Quote Originally Posted by Bizz View Post
    Noone even cares about Matt Hughes anymore. Hes about as relevant in his division as Chuck Liddel. I can't see BJ even having enough motivation at this point to beat Matt Hughes while his career is already on the decline.

Not much to gain, a helluva lot to lose.

rd

Thread Information