Thread: Jack3d

Default Jack3d

Anyone tried the pre-training supplement Jack3d? I have been using N.O.-Xplode for a while now and am looking to try something new and have heard good things about this stuff. Anyone got an opinion?

Alistair Overeem is a Dutch kickboxer who looks like someone at Marvel comics drew a man genetically engineered to fuck your girlfriend.
    | KenFlo | The Prodigy | Kos | Fitch | Sadollah | Bisping | Griffin | Evans | The Truth | Mir | Overeem |

Hey, I've been lurking a while and had to chime in. Obviously I'm a huge fan. Dude, Jack3d on an empty stomach puts you in the ZONE like you can't believe. There's a bunch of research/reviews/side-effects/ingredient info on this Jack3d site. You need to double-check if you're getting drug tested though, because the 1,3 dimethylamylamine can set false positives for amphetamines... that's how cool that stuff is.

I say go for it if you're not being tested, and if you are, talk to your sponsor.

Jacked has some decent ingredients but you could really get the important ones much cheaper individually (Caffeine, Creatine, Beta Alanine)

I just heard about a new N.O. product that is in pill form instead of the powder stuff like NO Xplode. Supposed to be pretty badass with no risk of failing tests. Might want to check out http://mmafightersfuel.com
    Last edited by mmafanatic45; 02-04-2010 at 07:05 PM. Reason: URL

Thanks for the info all.

Alistair Overeem is a Dutch kickboxer who looks like someone at Marvel comics drew a man genetically engineered to fuck your girlfriend.
    | KenFlo | The Prodigy | Kos | Fitch | Sadollah | Bisping | Griffin | Evans | The Truth | Mir | Overeem |

I was taking Jack3d for around 5 months now. Its a pretty extreme pre-workout supplement. My body is very sensitive to stimulants.. So when taking Jack3d I get a burning feeling (not in a bad way), all over my skin. Mostly on my face. And during the first few weeks before my body adapted.. It made me focus so much on random stuff. Its hard to explain. Ive stopped taking it now thought since my body has pretty much fully adapted to it. I feel the effects of it for about 20 minutes then it goes away so taking it is useless to me now. I used to feel it for 2 hours, and then later on throughout the night I would feel it.

It also will help in losing weight. But be careful, when my buddy went off of it, he gained 8 pounds back really quick. probably water weight, but still. I didnt take it every day so I didnt have that problem when I went off of it.
    "I don't know when it will happen, but it's inevitable that I will lose." - Fedor Emelianenko

Russell "The Careless Whisper" Rife - Superman punching your face

This is actually beating N.O. Explode in top sellers for this month on bodybuilding.com - Isn't it mostly because of such a good price to serving ratio? It really doesn't have very much in it. I know that having a ton of ingredients isn't what makes a good supplement but still, only a little over 4 grams total per serving? Overall, what would you go with as a preworkout for your #1 choice. This seems to be more of an alternative for people that need to try and mix it up with something new.

This shit is fucking awesome.

Thread Information