Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Brock Lesnar says high-protein diet to blame for ailment, vows permanent change

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    I'd say Palin is smarter than most of the posters here. She's no dummy, regardless of what the liberal MSM tells you to think.
    It's statements like this that make me loose hope in humanity. The woman is a raving idiot. She though Africa was a country for Christ sakes. Hardly qualified for high office. Even dumber is thinking that the main stream corporate owned media is "liberal." Every time I hear that I want to bang my head on a wall. Worse is to think calling someone a liberal is an insult. To be a liberal means to be in favour of legislation favouring greater democracy. That is the definition. So if you don't like "liberals", then I guess you don't like democracy. Stop getting your talking points from Bill O'Reilly. Next you're going to tell us George W Bush, was a leading intellectual. In fact he believed Africa was a country too. Great minds think alike.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nechaev View Post
    It's statements like this that make me loose hope in humanity. The woman is a raving idiot. She though Africa was a country for Christ sakes. Hardly qualified for high office. Even dumber is thinking that the main stream corporate owned media is "liberal." Every time I hear that I want to bang my head on a wall. Worse is to think calling someone a liberal is an insult. To be a liberal means to be in favour of legislation favouring greater democracy. That is the definition. So if you don't like "liberals", then I guess you don't like democracy. Stop getting your talking points from Bill O'Reilly. Next you're going to tell us George W Bush, was a leading intellectual. In fact he believed Africa was a country too. Great minds think alike.
    And who exactly is stereotyping here?
    And "President" Obama thinks there are 57 states in the USA! Who's the clueless one? The one who can't get their foreign policy questions straight or the one who can't even get past the domestic questions?

    MSM = liberal slant. Fact. Look at any independant study on the subject and it will prove my point. Even "liberal democrats" are now coming out and saying this.

    And lastly, Bill O'Reilly is fair and balanced. He says so every night

    Truthfully, this whole argument is stupid. I think that's why you have lost faith in humanity, because you are perpetuating the idea of it.

    Sorry to get off topic, but IMO the whole reason for the "deception" of the public as to Lesnar's medical condition is that he is a private person. And as such, he doesn't believe every Tom, Dick, and Harry has a right to know what was wrong. He's still a private citizen, after all, and if I'm not mistaken, medical records are kept private for a reason, even if you're a "celebrity" (at least until you die lol).
    Last edited by Lazarus; 01-21-2010 at 11:53 AM.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    I'd say Palin is smarter than most of the posters here. She's no dummy, regardless of what the liberal MSM tells you to think.
    Palin may not be completely stupid but she can be pretty clueless. I dont know about everyone else but i make fun of Palin because of what i hear her say and not because of what the "MSM" says about her. Well unless John Stewart from the Daily Show is considered MSM. I get my daily news from John Stewart .


    I also wonder just who is the MSM and why isnt fox news considered a part of the MSM? If anything shouldnt they be the definition of main stream media? I mean they're always boasting about being number 1 and having more viewers then everyone else so doesnt that make them THE head of the MSM? Or is just one of those empty bumper sticker slogans that people like to use because it's catchy and makes you seem smart?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,787

    Default

    conservatives are raving psychopaths. liberals are whiney bandwagoners.

    i need to find more atheist libertarians to party with o.O
    Survival is Triumph Enough
    -Harry Crews


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Repenter View Post
    conservatives are raving psychopaths. liberals are whiney bandwagoners.

    i need to find more atheist libertarians to party with o.O
    I never knew that everyone that can be placed in a particular group was the same.

    Here I was thinking that the world was complicated because everyone is unique because of their experiences.


    Goddamn bot trolled me!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    I never knew that everyone that can be placed in a particular group was the same.

    Here I was thinking that the world was complicated because everyone is unique because of their experiences.


    Goddamn bot trolled me!
    All those bots are the same
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Either that or some cooter-crabs.
    It's gonna be a good weekend

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    england
    Posts
    567

    Default

    That was a good read. He's just 32, so hopefully he decides to do mma again.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Since he got that tattoo Cock Chestner is the funniest nick name i ever heard.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    1,619

    Default

    Anyone think a healthy Lesnar beats any of the top 5 in the UFC HW division?? Outside of Cain and JDS id give him at least a 50/50 shot and I definitely wouldn't count him out of the fights.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Anyone think a healthy Lesnar beats any of the top 5 in the UFC HW division?? Outside of Cain and JDS id give him at least a 50/50 shot and I definitely wouldn't count him out of the fights.
    There is only the present form of Brock. That form would not stand a chance nor does he have any desire. Ifs and buts don't exist.

    Brock is busy play-fighting in make believe world.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •