Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brock Lesnar says high-protein diet to blame for ailment, vows permanent change

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    There is only the present form of Brock. That form would not stand a chance nor does he have any desire. Ifs and buts don't exist.

Brock is busy play-fighting in make believe world.
    Sadly, this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    There is only the present form of Brock. That form would not stand a chance nor does he have any desire. Ifs and buts don't exist.

Brock is busy play-fighting in make believe world.
    While it may be make believe world, i have nothing but respect for every single one of those "wrestlers" they put in work and do so at times with very serious injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Anyone think a healthy Lesnar beats any of the top 5 in the UFC HW division?? Outside of Cain and JDS id give him at least a 50/50 shot and I definitely wouldn't count him out of the fights.
    I'm definitely a fan of Brocks, not much into wrestling any longer, though I was pulling for him in his MMA career. Brock could come back and be a dangerous opponent to most guys. Though, he needs to train full time & not at his own gym where he calls the shots. He has shown skill and ability and that half-nelson pry he used to beat the tar piss out of Mir was great. He has the time and ability, it's just a matter of him really wanting to be a complete and competitive MMA fighter.

Thread Information