Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MMANews History

Punk Ass Guest

Quote Originally Posted by leedogg900 View Post
    There was fighting over banned members and people becoming mods from what I remember. It's funny because back then I was good friends with one of the mods and he used to PM me and tell me to talk shit to Palma and Afro, so I did.
    You and others have brought me plenty of laughs and I would love you to come back.

Also, I dont remember you trolling, I remember you making a thread to appologize to all the members for something you did. Maybe that was for trolling. Anyway, thank you leedogg, you've made my day more than a few times. Especially the Olympic TKD thing lol.
    Last edited by Punk Ass; 02-16-2010 at 08:07 PM.

Palma FTW

So jealous!

What kinda creepy loser keeps pictures of me for years and photoshops them anyways.

ps I like my yardsale mirror so suck it bitch.

look at the mmaspot trolls crawl out of the shadows as soon as i mention them haha
    Last edited by leedogg900; 02-13-2010 at 07:28 AM.

This thread was pretty cool

My Apology to MMA Spot - MMA Spot

And the thread where Leedog claimed he was training for the Olympics

Rumor: Dennis Kang Vs. Alan Belcher (epic) - MMA Spot

And the infamous proof:

Last edited by ILJO; 02-13-2010 at 09:55 AM.
    Created by SandyWH

Quote Originally Posted by leedogg900 View Post

What kinda creepy loser keeps pictures of me for years and photoshops them anyways.
    That would be the Internet Mr. Dogg.

You do understand that when something is posted on the Internet there is essentially a permanent record of said post? Including your lovely little offering of "proof" up there demonstrating your Olympic level TKD.

Of course you don't, I forgot who we were dealing with here.

The only thing worse than a liar is a stupid liar and you sir are a stupid liar.

Moving on, the site and the forums look great! Good job to all who worked on it.

Shout out to Ramma and Rivet!

Joe Pesci doesn't fuck around!

I know you're looking up at us: Thanks, George.

yeah the new design looks pretty sweet. Well done guys
    Created by SandyWH

yeah the new design is not to shabby,i still stop in from time to time myself

yeah, great design.

for me to poop on.

HammerFist Guest

ahhhhhh good ole Leedogg. Never let's the truth get in the way of a good story.

I swear you might just be the most delusional piece of shit ever.

I like how you came running back MMA News after you were royally anal raped at "that other site" for being the twat that you. You and your idiot posts couldn't hold up to others so you came back over here where you think you're some sort of vet now that 90% of the top posters from days gone by have left.

What I truly don't understand is that people like you and firmo can't resist beating your gums about people from the other site. You're here, we're there. When we come over here, you're still not significant enough to think about....until you go and try to insult one of them.

Why is that?

I mean I can figure out why Firmo does it. He's just trying to make a legacy, albeit a retarded one, off of being some sort of MMA Spot basher. If that's what he wants, so be it. But he's yet to be able to do anything more than to make a single comment at a time in threads no one ever reads.

But you Leedogg? You make absolutely no sense. You've been owned here and there. You keep going back over there lurking, posting on occassion, and you expect to people to just ignore all the lies you've told and shit you talked?

And on top of it all, you bring us up like we're the history of this site. No mention of Cruz, Boone, Howie, etc. You bring up guys like Palma, Afro, me, and Bullock as the history of this site. If I ran this site, I'd be pretty pissed off that people like you continue to bring up the ones that were here.

If this place were truly better now that 95% of the old posters were gone, you wouldn't even think about us. You wouldn't have our names on your lips like it was dick. Would you?

But in retrospect, I guess "the ones that were" really are the history of this site. The real question now is.......Are "the ones that are" really the future of the site?
    Last edited by sandywh; 02-13-2010 at 02:36 PM.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

Thread Information