Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: MMANews History

Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post
    no, we've all lost quite a bit of weight. we went on an MMASpot retreat last summer with your mother, thefirmh0, and ran a train on her. 6 cycles a day burns a lot of calories, so now we're all in great shape. your mother on the other hand, and you'd know this if you'd ever pick up the phone and call her, is currently pregnant with...what's the term for when you have 19 fetuses in you? 19-uplets? which is weird, b/c after she had you, she got her tubes tied, which again was weird b/c a doctor told her she was sterile before she got pregnant with you.

true story.
    I'm a miracle baby what can i say, but i know that's all a lie because my mother doesn't date, she only marries.

Quote Originally Posted by thefirm0 View Post
    I'm a miracle baby what can i say, but i know that's all a lie because my mother doesn't date, she only marries.
    never said we dated her, only that we gang-fucked her during a summer retreat. as for the marrying bit, you know the saying, why by the cow when you and your friends can fuck her for weeks at a time without argument?

5-6 in sig/av bets. I'm the Ross Pointon of Sig bets

never said we dated her, only that we gang-fucked her during a summer retreat. as for the marrying bit, you know the saying, why by the cow when you and your friends can fuck her for weeks at a time without argument?
    ahhhhhhhh good times.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

I just find it entertaining to listen to an old member cry about how the whole old roster was ten times better then the people that post now, I dont care either way about Boo, he didn't have much competition to be the coolest guy you know, look at the group photo from mmaspot for christ sakes,

I can't believe my hair was ever that long.
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road."

- Stephen Hawking

Boo's never cried about anything.

If anything, we've been upset he doesn't post or come around more.

He's a square dude and deserves the respect he's earned over the years. I'm presonally sorry he felt obligated to even address this shit 4 years or whatever the fuck after it all went down but I'm never sorry to see him around.

What's with all the motherfuckery? If you're going to involve me in a gangbang can it at least be with some sisters or cousins? I'm tired of fucking mothers Bran... got them big old droppy nipple things, hair on the inner thigh like a patch of crab grass, smell like vinegar and regret, yellow ass teeth, dry tongues...

I'm done with it bro!

Next Spot Train-ing Event I'm not fucking anyone over 26.

But if you notice I didn't leave a minimum. Not "saying" just "implying".
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road."

- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by ninjastix View Post
    What's with all the motherfuckery? If you're going to involve me in a gangbang can it at least be with some sisters or cousins? I'm tired of fucking mothers Bran... got them big old droppy nipple things, hair on the inner thigh like a patch of crab grass, smell like vinegar and regret, yellow ass teeth, dry tongues...

I'm done with it bro!

Next Spot Train-ing Event I'm not fucking anyone over 26.

But if you notice I didn't leave a minimum. Not "saying" just "implying".
    ok, but its going to have to be your sisters.

5-6 in sig/av bets. I'm the Ross Pointon of Sig bets

Been there. Done that.

- Stephen Hawking

Not sure why a couple people decided to take offense to what I had to say. I just happened to spot the title, read through the thread and decided to finally address the site's history.

My intent was not to dish up some criticism about current posters because frankly, I don't know the current posters well enough to pass judgement on anyone.

Don't confuse this with an apology. If you choose to twist what I had to say as an insult directed towards you, then that is your own narcissistic problem.

nah that didn't happen. but if it did it would have been YOUR mother! haha in your face!

Thread Information