Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: MMANews History

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Not sure why a couple people decided to take offense to what I had to say. I just happened to spot the title, read through the thread and decided to finally address the site's history.

My intent was not to dish up some criticism about current posters because frankly, I don't know the current posters well enough to pass judgement on anyone.

Don't confuse this with an apology. If you choose to twist what I had to say as an insult directed towards you, then that is your own narcissistic problem.
    You got nothing to even re-comment on. If some people misconstrue your words that's on them. Like SimpleJackass said. You're about as straight a shooter as they come. You've got the respect of the folks that matter and that matters most.

Fuck a firm0 and his mongoloid mother.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

Quote Originally Posted by thefirm0 View Post
    nah that didn't happen. but if it did it would have been YOUR mother! haha in your face!
    nice comeback. not to be confused with 'cumback,' which was our nickname for your mother during MMASpot Twat-Trot '11.

5-6 in sig/av bets. I'm the Ross Pointon of Sig bets

Quote Originally Posted by sandywh View Post
    You got nothing to even re-comment on. If some people misconstrue your words that's on them. Like SimpleJackass said. You're about as straight a shooter as they come. You've got the respect of the folks that matter and that matters most.

Fuck a firm0 and his mongoloid mother.
    I told my mom you said that, and she told me to tell you, Sorry things didn't work out, but I can't handle guys with boobs that are bigger than mine

#1. Boo's The man. How are those kids of your Boo?

#2. I fucked theFirm0's Mom, wel all did.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid View Post

#2. I fucked theFirm0's Mom, wel all did.
    Genital Herpes Epidemic Grows - Los Angeles Times
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

I'm glad you guys came so hard with it this month, I didn't think you could top that gif of a toungue in the toilet, but getting 2 cronies together and making jokes about my mother, guys, I don't know what your gonna do next month but I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Cavity searches for everyone!
    Don't stop til you reach the backs of their teeth.

I'm glad you guys came so hard with it this month
    I don't want to ruin my candidacy, so I'll just say I fake my orgasms and your mother was no different.

But I can't be held responsible if she took a straw to the shower drain later that evening.
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road."

- Stephen Hawking

I'm glad you guys came so hard with it this month, I didn't think you could top that gif of a toungue in the toilet, but getting 2 cronies together and making jokes about my mother, guys, I don't know what your gonna do next month but I can't wait!
    We have to joke about your mom. She gave us you, the biggest joke of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by sandywh View Post
    We have to joke about your mom. She gave us you, the biggest joke of them all.
    That's what it all comes down to, for me it's a joke, I'm a joker it's what i do, I put on a bath robe and took control of your life sandy, i have a section of this forum where i talk to myself, I JOKE AROUND, you guys seem to really think that your ahead of me, just cause theres 3 of you saying the same joke? get real guys, you ain't got shit on me or the rest of this forum, you guys are played out more then sandy's hairliped children at school while they're trying to eat a pudding with no spoon.

Thread Information