Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: MMANews History

i think its hilarious that harlem was the first to flame LD in this thread.

anyway, site starts with cruz and clint, howie and dork. smoogy, bullock, sundance come next, bullock and sundance get banned, sundance and steel form the spot, ramma, RH and a wet fart named don frye take over here. mass exodus to spot from veteran posters here, back and forth flame wars between the two, then a relative truce. then you guys debut your new design and it looks great. and somehow, we got stuck with coy...

5-6 in sig/av bets. I'm the Ross Pointon of Sig bets

Lol.

Sorry Sandy nice paragraph but I don't give a shit to read it. For a guy who spends 98% of his life online you sure talk a lot of shit.

Leedogg, still a huge tool as always.

Love the new design.

Who wants cream? Nobody? Ok, no cream.

holy shit...

Leedogg to be honest I miss you over at the spot, everyones just too damn fuckin smart over there and no ones a complete idiot like you theres no one to make fun of anymore.
    Last edited by Afro; 02-13-2010 at 07:06 PM.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

I miss you too Afro

Really though there is a lot of guys I liked at the spot. When it was about MMA we had some good arguments.

Dork was a good guy too.

Anyways that's all the energy I'm willing to spend on this thread.

Peace and good luck with the site.

Quote Originally Posted by leedogg900 View Post
    I miss you too Afro

Really though there is a lot of guys I liked at the spot. When it was about MMA we had some good arguments.

Dork was a good guy too.

Anyways that's all the energy I'm willing to spend on this thread.

Peace and good luck with the site.
    But you had all sorts of shit-talkin energy yesterday. What happened?

You go and try picking a fight, then don't have fucking stones to stay in it?

CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

Quote Originally Posted by sandywh View Post
    But you had all sorts of shit-talkin energy yesterday. What happened?

You go and try picking a fight, then don't have fucking stones to stay in it?

Well I was told you were permanently banned from this site and you were never going to be allowed back, so I wasn't expecting you to pop out like that

Also, I don't care enough about you to "stay in the fight". You win.

Back to General MMA now.

I wasn't expecting you to still be butthurt over shit that happened 2 fucking years ago.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

95% of us are doucher trolls huh? LOL

funny coming from a guy who apologized to an entire forum for being a complete douche himself.

but i dont dislike you leedogg, hell i always found the banter between you and Sandy, and Afro completely hilarious

i havent been over here in a long time i forgot how bad ass my sig was LOL

"For years I’ve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think I’m gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Quote Originally Posted by leedogg900 View Post
    Well I was told you were permanently banned from this site and you were never going to be allowed back, so I wasn't expecting you to pop out like that

Also, I don't care enough about you to "stay in the fight". You win.

Back to General MMA now.
    So let me get this straight.....

You had all kinds of balls, and was more than willing to talk shit about people, especially me, when you thought no one would/could respond. But now that you've had your Punk Card pulled, you don't want to run your mouth anymore?

Sound about right?

Pretty bad when you own yourself. Makes my job easy.
    Last edited by Ramma; 02-15-2010 at 08:33 PM.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

Thread Information