Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: MMANews History

Leedogg knows what happens when he argues with you guys. He's smart enough to learn his lesson.

He wants to get out of this argument while he's still got a little dignity left here (unlike at the Spot)
    Created by SandyWH

I resent being a called a troll and a doucher. I was a pretty solid dude, a virtuous man.

Either way, Epic thread. XFD

I like the new layout over here guys.

Nice layout here lads and Leedogg you just made my day with this...thank you for that.

Fav Fighters;
    Hughes. Stevenson. Franklin. A Silva. W Silva. R Couture. Liddell. Cro Cop. Fedor.
    'Shogun' Rua. F Griffin. BJ Penn. Big Nog. Lesnar. Boestch. Hazelett. G Harris.
    Henderson. Huerta. Guida. Arlovski. N Marquardt. Reljic. M Brown.
    Saunders. Carwin. Jardine. Manhoef.

http://www.nomercyathletics.com

I do like the new layout, very eye pleasing. Can't say the same for Lee's interpretation of history, but it looks like he now has a new regret.
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road."

- Stephen Hawking

Leedouche.

I have just read the whole thread about Leedog training for the olympics and I nearly died of laughing.

I mean, its so stupid, "I was training for the 2002 Olympic games in Sidney (yes, 2002!!!!) but I dont know for what olympics I was training (WTF?), I didnt want to go to Korea to train but my mom didnt allowed me to quit (how sweet). I dont remember the name of any instructor I had in TKD and blah blah blah"...that was just epic.
    And your pic with that horrible writing was just priceless hahahahaha

Man, I think that was probably the stupidest/funniest thread I have ever read, even in Sherdog they dont make threads like that.

Leedog please dissapear, you are extremely ridiculous my friend.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

And there it is!

One of MMA News' own has read the thread and now agrees that Leedog is completely fucktarded.

Pashak, please link that thread in here so that the rest of the site can see what the history of a current MMA News "intelligent poster" looks like.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

This feels like a strange family reunion lol.

Anyway, this should be moved to the off topics section as it has been a very long time since an epic thread's been made on these forums. And I think people should be educated on the history of this site hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by leedogg900 View Post
    So jealous!

What kinda creepy loser keeps pictures of me for years and photoshops them anyways.

ps I like my yardsale mirror so suck it bitch.

look at the mmaspot trolls crawl out of the shadows as soon as i mention them haha
    I dont usually get involved in this stuff, but I had some downtime at work yesterday and took the time to read through the threads on Spot. I have to say they were very entertaining.

I am not going to pretend to know much about your history with those guys Lee (other than what I just read), but it seems to me that you are bringing all of this on yourself. You cant say that you dont care anything about anyone on these sites and then post a long apology about a troll account and how you want to be friends with everyone. Secondly, it does not make sense to say that the posters that went to Spot were useless trolls over here and needed to leave. Then follow that up in your next post by braging about trolling over there as if it is the cool thing to do. It sort of makes your apology about the troll account seem meaningless. What was the point in apoligizing if you still stand by your troll account?

Lastly, you were obviously caught in a lie and you kept growing that lie larger and larger. It was rather amusing. I am not typing this to attack you, but it is obvious that this is bothering you and you could use a little advice. If you just admit the whole thing was a lie and make a true apology about lying, it will save any shred of dignity that you have left. At this point, with all that has been said and done, I think the posters over there would have to respect you for that. Then maybe you would get the clean slate that you want and could discuss mma without being attacked. Of course I cant really speak for them, but if I were in their shoes I know I would have a lot more respect for you if you told the truth.
    Last edited by popsicle; 02-14-2010 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlem View Post
    This feels like a strange family reunion lol.
    Actually it does, does this make us the bastard cousins that everyone is trying to forget about?

Thread Information