Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: MMANews History

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle1228 View Post
    If you just admit the whole thing was a lie and make a true apology about lying, it will save any shred of dignity that you have left. At this point, with all that has been said and done, I think the posters over there would have to respect you for that.
    I was with you until this bit.

I can only speak for myself but it's too late for all that.

Everybody knows the truth already, so him saying it won't do much. I'm fairly certain that not one person believes him nor will they believe any claim he makes in the future without some proof.

And we've already heard one BS apology. If he was sincere he wouldn't be on here calling us "doucher trolls." Just like with anything else he says, no one will believe him. And even if it was sincere, it wouldn't make up for all the shit he's said. He'd still be way in the negative as far as respect goes.

But for what it's worth, I don't really care one way or the other if Leedogg posts at MMASpot or not. Even if it leads to some drama, it's usually pretty damn entertaining lol.

edit: Also, I'm not usually the shit talking type but the "doucher trolls" comment was uncalled and deserved some kind of retribution.
    Last edited by ILJO; 02-15-2010 at 01:24 AM.
    Created by SandyWH

This is epic, I forgot how much of a douch Leedogg is.

i personally challenged you sandy, and you pussied out like i knew you would, now i'm doing it in front of all your cronies, your move, you disgusting product of rape..
    Last edited by thefirm0; 02-15-2010 at 06:41 AM.

What was this challenge you speak of?

And I think you have it backwards... Sandy is my crony
    Created by SandyWH

Quote Originally Posted by thefirm0 View Post
    i personally challenged you sandy, and you pussied out like i knew you would, now i'm doing it in front of all your cronies, your move, you disgusting product of rape..
    Link please.

Because the last time I recall you even remotely trying to have balls, you ran away.
    http://www.mmanews.com/forums/genera...fighter-5.html

So please, give us a link to it. I'm sorry, maybe I should start combing the forums here for eveytime you felt inadequate and had to toss my name out there in order to feel relevant.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

SQUISH.......

My best "Wet fart" noise.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Leedogg apparently thought I cared about people photoshopping his pics and came crying to me hoping I'd ban the perpetrator. Better watch out, he sounds serious!

Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuun!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Leedogg: Full-time Punchline

5-6 in sig/av bets. I'm the Ross Pointon of Sig bets

Quote Originally Posted by smoogy View Post
    Leedogg apparently thought I cared about people photoshopping his pics and came crying to me hoping I'd ban the perpetrator. Better watch out, he sounds serious!
    If he can't stand the heat don't call out an entire website full of people (or 95% of them anyway).

FYI - I don't see GSp being but hurt over Leedogg photoshopping his pic. Or Robbie Lawler.
    Last edited by sandywh; 02-15-2010 at 05:14 PM.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

Thread Information