Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Login problems

Default Login problems

After the new design, I have been having nothing but trouble logging in.

I can't log in on the main page and can't log in to the forums. But if I GO to the forums and read a thread, I can log in just fine. It even remembers me once I go to a thread but not at the main page etc.

Firefox 3.6

Any ideas?
    "If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we've got to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that he commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it."

~ Stephen Colbert

Quote Originally Posted by subman View Post
    After the new design, I have been having nothing but trouble logging in.

I can't log in on the main page and can't log in to the forums. But if I GO to the forums and read a thread, I can log in just fine. It even remembers me once I go to a thread but not at the main page etc.

Firefox 3.6

Any ideas?
    I'm having the same exact problem.I thought I was the only one so it must be a glitch in the site brought about from the design change.I'm sure they'll figure it out and take care of whatever it is.
    TerribleT

Quote Originally Posted by terriblet View Post
    I'm having the same exact problem.I thought I was the only one so it must be a glitch in the site brought about from the design change.I'm sure they'll figure it out and take care of whatever it is.
    Good to know it isn't just me. I figured it out but it would be nice not to have to click three times to get to a place that will let me login.
    "If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we've got to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that he commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it."

~ Stephen Colbert

Weird... sounds like it might be a firefox problem, try something like google chrome and see if the problem persists. When the new design kicked in it kept re-prompting me to login when I was already logged in, but after a few tries it went away and everything is working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by smoogy View Post
    Weird... sounds like it might be a firefox problem, try something like google chrome and see if the problem persists. When the new design kicked in it kept re-prompting me to login when I was already logged in, but after a few tries it went away and everything is working fine.
    It's not just firefox. I am having the same issues with internet explorer.

ive actually been having this issue to. does it work fine for you smoog?
    4-3-1 in Sig Bets.

"If you fuck with me I'm going to fuck with you" Kevin "The Monster" Randleman

I tried logging in on the main page and it just loops back to the login prompt. But I'm still logged in on the forum

main page/forum link up is still kinda wacky. should be fixed up this week. i think the forun log in issue is resolved tho.
    4-3-1 in Sig Bets.

"If you fuck with me I'm going to fuck with you" Kevin "The Monster" Randleman

Quote Originally Posted by smoogy View Post
    I tried logging in on the main page and it just loops back to the login prompt. But I'm still logged in on the forum
    I'm actually getting this same thing going into the admin controls

There's about 4 or 5 people who I'm removing sigs from as soon as I can. Way too big.

having trouble with mine too

Thread Information