Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated Rankings For MMANews.com Are Now Up!

Quote Originally Posted by ArMnHC
    Lindland's last fight was against Horn and he whooped his ass!
    This is why I want them to sign Lindland vs Silva

Quote Originally Posted by ArMnHC
    Lindland's last fight was against Horn and he whooped his ass!
    your right he did, the rampage fight was the fight before that in the WFA, he lost the split dec

Quote Originally Posted by Beatts35
    your right he did, the rampage fight was the fight before that in the WFA, he lost the split dec
    ah yes another controversial fight. But no need to start that debate again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaShogunRua
    what do you mean Marquardt's been inactive forever? He just fought last month on a UFN. The guy hasn't lost a fight in over 3 years. He's the MW King of Pancrase. He has 2 wins over Misaki who is currently ranked #4 and just won the PRIDE WWGP. He has wins in the UFC over Doerksen and Salaverry, who are both solid fighters. I have no problem with Marquardt being rated that high personally.
    Let me bow my head in disgrace for what I've just done. I had a horrible case of mistaken identity! LOL! I totally agree but for some reason Nate Quarry came to mind when I first read that. I realized what I had done but by the time I came to change it you had already "kicked my ass" for it! But, you sir, are very correct and I apologize for my brain fart!

P4P no way is Chuck #2. Crocop fights just a few pounds heavier and would kick his ass (and head).

#1 Fedor
    #2 Crocop
    #3 St Pierre

git.

Quote Originally Posted by UFCfanatic
    Let me bow my head in disgrace for what I've just done. I had a horrible case of mistaken identity! LOL! I totally agree but for some reason Nate Quarry came to mind when I first read that. I realized what I had done but by the time I came to change it you had already "kicked my ass" for it! But, you sir, are very correct and I apologize for my brain fart!
    nah man I was just stating my reason for believing he should be there. No need to apologize buddy. I wasn't trying to talk down on you or anything. It's not like Marquardt has been the most active lately at all. I believe he's only has about 2 fights this year. I'm basing it more on what he's done in Pancrase and his young UFC career. He's got a fight coming up with Lister in January, should be a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by thelegendrvb
    Only real problem I have is Shogun over Silva.
    Shogun is better than Silva. And Chuck. Also, Bisping should be on there some place...

Quote Originally Posted by Hypergit
    Also, Bisping should be on there some place...
    I was waiting for that one!

git.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hypergit
    Shogun is better than Silva. And Chuck. Also, Bisping should be on there some place...
    Bisping hasn't fought enough tough competition to justify being in the top 10 rankings for the entire world. You could say top 30, but not top 10, I just don't see that yet. Not that he doesn't have the talent or potential, he just hasn't demonstrated it sufficiently as of yet.

Thread Information