Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated Rankings For MMANews.com Are Now Up!

you can't be serious...

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaShogunRua
    nah man I was just stating my reason for believing he should be there. No need to apologize buddy. I wasn't trying to talk down on you or anything. It's not like Marquardt has been the most active lately at all. I believe he's only has about 2 fights this year. I'm basing it more on what he's done in Pancrase and his young UFC career. He's got a fight coming up with Lister in January, should be a good one!
    Oh there is a BIG reason to recognize my mistake. I was only hoping i made it back and edited it before somebody called me on it. I had Quarry on my mind because one of my friends was talking about how he could take Franklin now. Obviously, I definitely argued that one as well. I guess it just carried over to this board. Marquardt is totally deserving of that spot. I think he and Jon Fitch are probably the best unknown fighters in the UFC right now. Hopefully, the fight with Lister will boost him more with the average fans.

with koscheck on there potential must weigh the scales in some way. I have no problem with koscheck being on the list and wouldn't be adverse to seeing bisping. Also, do you guys think UFC just got lucky with having so many top welterweights or was it their plan to build up from there? I hope I said that right

I don't think Kos belongs there at all...I'd much rather see Serra at #10 and Diaz at #9, that would make a lot more sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypergit
    Shogun is better than Silva. And Chuck. Also, Bisping should be on there some place...

Whatever you say buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by UFCfanatic
    Oh there is a BIG reason to recognize my mistake. I was only hoping i made it back and edited it before somebody called me on it. I had Quarry on my mind because one of my friends was talking about how he could take Franklin now. Obviously, I definitely argued that one as well. I guess it just carried over to this board. Marquardt is totally deserving of that spot. I think he and Jon Fitch are probably the best unknown fighters in the UFC right now. Hopefully, the fight with Lister will boost him more with the average fans.
    haha yes, Quarry on there would be funny. I don't think the guy is that bad, but he's had alot of bad luck with injuries, and then they threw him in there with Franklin too quickly. I heard since then he's had some major back problems and stuff. I hope he can recover because he seemed like a pretty good dude on the show.

i think Kang deserves little higher...i think he'd beat hendo and franklin...

and no Bisping doesnt deserve top 10...not yet neway
    4-3-1 in Sig Bets.

"If you fuck with me I'm going to fuck with you" Kevin "The Monster" Randleman

Quote Originally Posted by Thaistylist
    with koscheck on there potential must weigh the scales in some way. I have no problem with koscheck being on the list and wouldn't be adverse to seeing bisping. Also, do you guys think UFC just got lucky with having so many top welterweights or was it their plan to build up from there? I hope I said that right

Pride doesnt have WW and Koscheck doesnt belong there at all. Neither does bisping. The dude was just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Howie3045
    i think Kang deserves little higher...i think he'd beat hendo and franklin...

and no Bisping doesnt deserve top 10...not yet neway

Kang should be at least#6 and he can beat Franklin for sure but I dunno about Hendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatts35
    I think they are pretty close.

I wouldn't have Vera as 8 in HW maybe he's in the top 15, he still hasn't fought anybody though.

Lindland, is top 3 or 4 not doubt, but certanly not #1, his last fight was a loss.

No he knocked out Horn in his last fight. If you're referring to his fight prior to that wih Rampage that was a VERY controversial split decision loss plus it was at LHW not MW.

EDIT: NM i see someone answered this already later in the thread. lol

Thread Information