Thread: k1 mayem at the mirage 2 PPV

Hybrid View

Default k1 mayem at the mirage 2 PPV

I can't decide whether or not to order the mayhem at the mirage 2 ppv. has or is anybody ordering it. is it supposed to be worth the money? I am just disappointed that feitosa is not in it. I have the 2005 battle at the belagio at it was bad ass. how does it compare?
    Overeem > Lesnar. Hopefully Dana will man up.

are u talking about the vegas show that happened a couple months ago? according to k1 there might be another upcoming show in vegas before total elimination but its not confirmed yet.
    Fabricio Werdum, The Future

Quote Originally Posted by Kass101
    are u talking about the vegas show that happened a couple months ago? according to k1 there might be another upcoming show in vegas before total elimination but its not confirmed yet.
    yeah, I know it was a little bit ago but they just now started showing it on paper view like a week ago and can't decide whether or not to order it. I think the next K1 is supposed to be either seoul or las vegas, looking foward to that too.
    Last edited by ThaiRoundhouse; 06-25-2006 at 01:17 AM. Reason: grammar

the only k1 you should worry about is the k1 max ppv on the 30th which to crown the 2006 max champion. k1 max is so much better then the big guys its not even funny. the seoul card looks pretty good for k1 though as its titled revenge and they have some very solid bouts on that card its a lot bette then the cards theve had lately.
    Fabricio Werdum, The Future

Quote Originally Posted by Kass101
    the only k1 you should worry about is the k1 max ppv on the 30th which to crown the 2006 max champion. k1 max is so much better then the big guys its not even funny. the seoul card looks pretty good for k1 though as its titled revenge and they have some very solid bouts on that card its a lot bette then the cards theve had lately.
    never seen a k1 max. thanx for the info

Thread Information