Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lister out at 66

i didnt even know he was on the card, i must have missed it when i read the final card

WadoKai Guest

No big loss

Dean's fighting in UFC 67, not 66, at least according to his myspace.

Quote Originally Posted by dork8503
    i didnt even know he was on the card, i must have missed it when i read the final card
    he never was on the card. I think the source quoted at the beginning of this thread is full of bullshit.
    I Just Killed Kenny! You Bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by WadoKai
    No big loss
    agreed!

"For years Ive underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Im gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Malice Guest

Man, why all the Dean hate? Dean is the man! The guy studies every submission known to man, travels the world looking for the best submission and you say no loss?

At least he's pulling out rather than giving a terrible fight.

And Nathan is a top 10 MW...this would be a great fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockx
    Man, why all the Dean hate? Dean is the man! The guy studies every submission known to man, travels the world looking for the best submission and you say no loss?

no Dean hate at all! i was just not looking forward to that fight. i dont understand how Marquardt is still in top 10 or how he got there in the first place...maybe if he fought more often...

"For years Ive underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Im gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Malice Guest

Yeah I don't know either...he did beat Joe Doerkson and few other above average guys...I think Dean submits him.

he isnt pulling out. The fight was never scheduled for UFC 66. The source at the beginning is nothing more than bullshit.
    I Just Killed Kenny! You Bastard!

WadoKai Guest

He's 1 dimensional, slow, boring, and had terrible cardio the last time I saw him fight.

I don't hate him, I don't hate anyone. I just don't like him.

Thread Information