Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lister out at 66

i just dont understand all the hype about him he wasnt that impressive in his ufc fights he last one was pretty bad, and all this hype about him his record isnt even that great, i mean am i missing somthing here, i thinki asked this along time ago but i cant rememeber, same goes with nate marq all the talk about title, first he has to prove him self and he really hasnt done that in the ufc, fighters were not that great, but his record is pretty damn good

Quote Originally Posted by dork8503
    i just dont understand all the hype about him he wasnt that impressive in his ufc fights he last one was pretty bad, and all this hype about him his record isnt even that great, i mean am i missing somthing here, i thinki asked this along time ago but i cant rememeber, same goes with nate marq all the talk about title, first he has to prove him self and he really hasnt done that in the ufc, fighters were not that great, but his record is pretty damn good
    well we have to get at least a little excited by the fact that fighters still want to fight at 205. There doesnt exactly seem to be an influx of new talent in that weightclass (with most fighters seemingly dropping from 205 to 185).
    “I Just Killed Kenny! You Bastard!”

Quote Originally Posted by Rockx
    Yeah I don't know either...he did beat Joe Doerkson and few other above average guys...I think Dean submits him.
    id love to see that! i dont dislike Marquardt, ive just never been impressed by him and a loss to Dean would definitely shut everyone up who says he's #1 contender or even top 10...which he's not!

"For years I’ve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think I’m gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Thread Information