Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tito on Howard

Default Tito on Howard

Anyone catch Tito on Howard Stern this morning? I only caught about 10 minutes of it on my way to work. Most of what I heard was talk about Jenna. But someone brought up boxing and Tito mentioned how boxing and mma are different worlds and he would destroy any top ranked boxer in a cage. Howard also mentioned that Chuck Zito was doing some mma training, apparently Tito and Chuck are buddies, but Tito said it be no contest, he'd kill Chuck. That's all I heard, I'll check out the replay tonight.

Didnt even know TIto was going on Howard Stern. I dont see the video anywhere so maybe it will pop up sooner rather than later. I can only imagine that Howard Stern being who he is... he prob was asking plenty questions about Tito and Jenna getting it on in the bedroom. Howard could care less about MMA lol.

probably was a funny interview though...sterns the man
    4-3-1 in Sig Bets.

"If you fuck with me I'm going to fuck with you" Kevin "The Monster" Randleman

Tito would destroy a top ranked boxer in a cage, thats about the only thing he can destroy these days other then washed up fighters. Yet, he would get destroyed by an average boxer in the ring.. again Tito opens his mouth without thinking it never fails.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    Tito would destroy a top ranked boxer in a cage, thats about the only thing he can destroy these days other then washed up fighters. Yet, he would get destroyed by an average boxer in the ring.. again Tito opens his mouth without thinking it never fails.
    that is soooo true

fuck man i didnt know that........ i listen to howard stern every morning and i listen to it for a good amount of time because i have to drive from nh all the way to orange county ..... the one day me and my girlfriend switch cars man i cant believe i missed it :banghead:
    " If I wanted to talk to a i would have farted"

Punk Ass Guest

I listened to it today!!!! basically a couple people called in and told Tito he was a puss and cant really fight. Howard asked him alot of shit about Jenna, Tito claims he's with Jenna because their compatible mentally (yeh right).

Tito said he's going to without a doubt beat Chuck Liddell and talked a little shit. Chuck Zito is supposed to be going into MMA and Tito said he would beat him in 4 seconds. Tito talked about how he was in a gang and almsot got shot as a teen and both his parents are Heroine addicts and he hates them. Thats pretty much it.

Looking forward to that one on Howard TV. Hope they don't take twelve hundred years to add it like they did with the Chris Kanyon ones.

Tito's on Scott Ferrall's show on Howard 101 right now.

hey afro how come you changed your avatar back, not that I know anything about your bet but the fight was only 12 days ago.
    Hating on Anderson Silva before it was the cool thing to do.

The idea of a "true number one contender" is the stupidiest MMA idea to be perpetuated by fans and media, EVER.

HATES the new MMANEWS forum. Bring back the dark background.

Thread Information