Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tito on Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    Tito would destroy a top ranked boxer in a cage, thats about the only thing he can destroy these days other then washed up fighters. Yet, he would get destroyed by an average boxer in the ring.. again Tito opens his mouth without thinking it never fails.
    what the hell are you talking about? of course Tito would destroy any boxer in a cage! you guys need to just give your hatred for Tito a rest already because everyone already knows it.

as for Tito on Howard, damnit! i wish i could of heard that one.

"For years Iíve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Iím gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Quote Originally Posted by ArMnHC
    what the hell are you talking about? of course Tito would destroy any boxer in a cage! you guys need to just give your hatred for Tito a rest already because everyone already knows it.

as for Tito on Howard, damnit! i wish i could of heard that one.
    I said Tito would destroy any boxer in a cage

but Tito needs to keep his mouth shut, keep mics away from Tito!

he starts off by saying MMA and Boxing are totally different sports and then says he would destroy a boxer in a cage.. ok well a boxer would destroy him in the ring.

And Michael Jordan would of been laughed at if he went on a Radio show and said "Well I can beat Jerry Rice in a game of Basketball" It just makes no sense, Tito.. Made No Sense.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

I said Tito would destroy any boxer in a cage

but Tito needs to keep his mouth shut, keep mics away from Tito!

he starts off by saying MMA and Boxing are totally different sports and then says he would destroy a boxer in a cage.. ok well a boxer would destroy him in the ring.

And Michael Jordan would of been laughed at if he went on a Radio show and said "Well I can beat Jerry Rice in a game of Basketball" It just makes no sense, Tito.. Made No Sense.
    LOL it makes perfect sense. since he said that boxing and mma are totally different sports, he would obviously destroy any boxer in a cage. that's where the differences lay. if they need to keep mics away from Tito then they need to keep them away from Hughes too...that guy says a lot of shit without thinking also.

"For years Iíve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Iím gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Malice Guest

I hope Chuck tears his lima bean off.

Quote Originally Posted by ArMnHC
    LOL it makes perfect sense. since he said that boxing and mma are totally different sports, he would obviously destroy any boxer in a cage. that's where the differences lay. if they need to keep mics away from Tito then they need to keep them away from Hughes too...that guy says a lot of shit without thinking also.
    I agree, I just dont get why Tito would say that.. it really so obvious that he would destroy a boxer in a cage, like I said its like if Michael came out and said he would destroy Jerry Rice in a game of basketball.. theres no point in saying it!
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

I agree, I just dont get why Tito would say that.. it really so obvious that he would destroy a boxer in a cage, like I said its like if Michael came out and said he would destroy Jerry Rice in a game of basketball.. theres no point in saying it!
    true, cuz it's not like everyone doesnt know it already. he's just trying to hype himself. but who knows how it came about, i didnt hear the interview LOL

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

I think it was moreso said for people who aren't knowledgeable about MMA Afro. I totally understand what you're saying. At work today though people came up to me with, "Your boy Tito was on the radio today, he said he could destroy any boxer in the cage... That's a pretty bold statement", as well as other comments to that affect. It wasn't for people like us, I think it was for people who aren't totally exposed to the sport and don't realize how much skill is involved... Unfortunately there are a lot of those out there.
    "Speed plus mass equals destruction" - Brock Lesnar

You can download the interview here: http://rapidshare.com/files/5490524/...z_11-30-06.mp3

Quote Originally Posted by Kimuras"R"Us
    I think it was moreso said for people who aren't knowledgeable about MMA Afro. I totally understand what you're saying. At work today though people came up to me with, "Your boy Tito was on the radio today, he said he could destroy any boxer in the cage... That's a pretty bold statement", as well as other comments to that affect. It wasn't for people like us, I think it was for people who aren't totally exposed to the sport and don't realize how much skill is involved... Unfortunately there are a lot of those out there.
    But the difference is that more than a few boxers try their hand at MMA or at the very least K1 events. How many times has Jerry Rice tried professional basketball?

p.s - boxing suck.
    ďI Just Killed Kenny! You Bastard!Ē

isnt chuck that one guy off oz, chuckie or someshit used to be a body guard always talking about how bad ass he is,

Thread Information