Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So, what's with all the F-bombs and no filter?

Unhappy So, what's with all the F-bombs and no filter?

I am probably posting this in the wrong place, but what to I know, being a noob. I realize the rules don't say anything about swearing within the post, but this has gotten out of hand. I don't mind somebody's filth-mouth when it has been edited in some form, but now that there is no filter/editor, it just grates on me to see F-this F-that all over the place making the overall post caliber lower than it already is.

I am sure I will get flamed with stuff like 'Shut the F up' or 'Quit f'n crying', but I really don't like coming here because of it. People wonder why their 3 year old busts out a bomb when he stubs his toe... It has just taken a step backward here is all, imo.
    Last edited by noahm; 03-12-2010 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

So you're saying that 3 year olds learn their vocabulary from MMA message boards? I'm lost what is the purpose of this post?

I gave it some thought you are probably right about 3 year olds populating this board. That would help explain some of the posts here.
    Last edited by Bones McGee; 03-12-2010 at 04:34 PM.

just words dude, calm down.
    Fav fighter - GSP!!

Fav fighters - FEDOR, Big Nog, AA, Wand, Shogun (I still believe in you!), Machida, Hendo, Nick Diaz, A.Silva, Mousasi, Maia

Freedom of speech. Can say any fool thing you want. Rivethead beats midgets. TBEAR rapes turtles. Stacked did 4 1/2 years in Rykers Island where he converted to Islam.

See? Say anything you want, give it hell. Don't like it, move to China. They don't even have google there.

How about we devote the rest of this thread to spreading false rumors?

Sakara=Excitment has a tail.

We're all grown ups here.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Freedom of speech. Can say any fool thing you want. Rivethead beats midgets. TBEAR rapes turtles. Stacked did 4 1/2 years in Rykers Island where he converted to Islam.

See? Say anything you want, give it hell. Don't like it, move to China. They don't even have google there.

How about we devote the rest of this thread to spreading false rumors?

Sakara=Excitment has a tail.
    Hahaha, I thought you said false rumors.

Anywho, @ the thread starter, if your 3 year olds are getting on this message board then you have alot more problems than our language.

The children of the world are not spouting off curse words because of the internet or T.V. It's the parents who are too lazy and/or don't care enough to filter their children's internet and T.V. Parents have the ultimate responsibility in what their kids do, say and turn into as adults. People who blame the media for their children's shortcomings need to look in the mirror.

I guarantee my 14 year old doesn't get on these boards. I also guarantee he hears much worse at school than is posted here. How I raised him is the determining factor on what he does with the things he hears.

ooo please cry me a river. If your that offended by what people say here (which I honestly don't see) how can you possibly make it through everyday life? You mean to tell me that you were so taking back by the use of the word "fuck" from a bunch of MMA fans that you start a thread about it? Give me a fuckin break.
    Last edited by Chute_Boxe44; 03-12-2010 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chute_Boxe44 View Post
    bahahaha

all icould think of was Resevoir Dogs. "this is me playing the world's smallest violin for all the waitresses."

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. that is all

Thread Information