Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So, what's with all the F-bombs and no filter?

Punk Ass Guest

I wish all these fucking people would stop cursing. Every fucking day I come on here, someone is always using the word fuck in some type of fucking context. Someone really needs to wash these motherfuckers mouths out with soap.

I swore a helluva lot more in Grade 6 than I do now, it's lost it's cache. I basically use cursewords to add umph to a sentance when something really chaps my "butt". Considering also alot of people on these boards are MMA practicioners, I can vouche that alot of language on the mats and in competition is pretty blue and often, it just transfers freely. The amount of coarse language on a high school wrestling team between coaches and athlete is brutal, ditto practice.

And to elaborate on rumours, I know for a fact that Kevo is actually Jamie Lee Curtis, and was in fact, born a hermaphrodite.

what do you think he meant to say here...
    Survival is Triumph Enough
    -Harry Crews

fuck shit ass bitch cunt shoobedy doo wop, skibbedy be bop a christopher reeves, sonny bono, skis horses and hittin some trees

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post

And to elaborate on rumours, I know for a fact that Kevo is actually Jamie Lee Curtis, and was in fact, born a hermaphrodite.
    Thats nothing, did you know Harlem and Roaddog are actually Chinese and engaged? They are registered at Sears everybody....don't be cheap, get them something nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by braddahmatt View Post
    fuck shit ass bitch cunt shoobedy doo wop, skibbedy be bop a christopher reeves, sonny bono, skis horses and hittin some trees
    Oh Bob Saget!!!!

So you don't mind seeing some good ol' brawling and someone bloody fighter getting knocked out, but a little word offends you? If the word fuck offends you maybe you shouldn't visit this website - problem solved

Apparently you misunderstood. I don't think 3 years olds are on this board. The reason 3 year olds pick up foul language is from their parents who think that they filter themselves but don't. If you aren't filtering yourself all of the time, you are forgetting to filter yourself some of the time. This board used to have a lot more class IMO when it was autofiltered and you just would up with F**k. People just tended to use it less and the post came across that much more intelligently. If you all think it makes for a better impression of MMA the way it is, then I guess that says enough. I never said I was offended, it just makes me want to come here less as the overall caliber of posts goes down because of it.

I actually agree with your point to a certain extent.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by noahm View Post
    People just tended to use it less and the post came across that much more intelligently. I never said I was offended, it just makes me want to come here less as the overall caliber of posts goes down because of it.
    I disagree. Its pretty clear cut on what determines a quality post and swearing has nothing to do with it. Does a bad post sound better without swearing? Yes, of course it does but its still a bad post. Intelligent posters can use swear words without taking away from the quality of the post and that is what might be lacking.

But what do I know...

Thread Information