Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58

Thread: So, what's with all the F-bombs and no filter?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyreas View Post
    I disagree. Its pretty clear cut on what determines a quality post and swearing has nothing to do with it. Does a bad post sound better without swearing? Yes, of course it does but its still a bad post. Intelligent posters can use swear words without taking away from the quality of the post and that is what might be lacking.

    But what do I know...

    I understand what you are saying. A crappy post is crap regardless. I would suggest though, that a post that is not infused with a bunch of emotion (of which expletives tend to be a sign), tends to be a stronger and more concise argument.

    The filter just tended to limit how much people even chose to use it, thus forcing them to focus on their point.

    The other point I was attempting to being up was the issue that many of us are parents. I have been to many, many home-based PPV events where there are a handful of kids running playing in the next room. There was little evidence that people even care or respect other parents enough to watch what they say. Yeah, the other room should be fine, but we all no what happens when something unexpected or controversial happens and somebody yells 'F YOU' to the TV. It is just something to think about overall. It hurts no one to filter it (literally on this board, or in day to day life).

  2. #22

    Default

    and i fucking hate the popular american fighters. =D
    -SIGNATURE REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING SIZE LIMIT-

    Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

    Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,017

    Default

    I expected to get some flaming, but I seriously got neg'd for this thread. LMAO.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noahm View Post
    I expected to get some flaming, but I seriously got neg'd for this thread. LMAO.
    Haha thats just dumb. I'll rep and that should offset it.


  5. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    7,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    I swore a helluva lot more in Grade 6 than I do now, it's lost it's cache. I basically use cursewords to add umph to a sentance when something really chaps my "butt". Considering also alot of people on these boards are MMA practicioners, I can vouche that alot of language on the mats and in competition is pretty blue and often, it just transfers freely. The amount of coarse language on a high school wrestling team between coaches and athlete is brutal, ditto practice.

    And to elaborate on rumours, I know for a fact that Kevo is actually Jamie Lee Curtis, and was in fact, born a hermaphrodite.
    Just to squash a rumor (ha!), that whole JL Curtis being a hermaphrodite thing is B.S.

  6. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    LMAO

    Turtles huh? not bad in soup or in bed...LOL

    For real dude I got turtles? lol WTF


    Kevo was the receiver in a donkey show... and STILL does it
    Well I picked turtle to give you something to work with. I couldn't say a dog, she wouldn't even know you were there. HAHAH only pick on the ones I like.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ramma View Post
    Just to squash a rumor (ha!), that whole JL Curtis being a hermaphrodite thing is B.S.
    JLC is hung like a T-Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


  7. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willpunisher View Post
    and i fucking hate the popular american fighters. =D
    I knew you hated us man I just had a feeling...

  8. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pdx_boxer503 View Post
    I knew you hated us man I just had a feeling...
    -SIGNATURE REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING SIZE LIMIT-

    Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

    Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

  9. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harlem View Post
    I wish all these fucking people would stop cursing. Every fucking day I come on here, someone is always using the word fuck in some type of fucking context. Someone really needs to wash these motherfuckers mouths out with soap.
    I fuq'n concur.
    All these people who use the word "fuck" seriously have no fuq'n respect for this forum or the rules within.

    rep'd
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •