Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: So, what's with all the F-bombs and no filter?

LOL no no no, I may be a complete crazy russian perv sometimes, but I dont jack off in public places (at least I have not done it yet). About the trench coat, I had never tried it but I think that jerking off with a trenchcoat would be uncomfortable.

About the movie "teeth", I will try to find it and I am gonna watch it, I really need to know how anyone can dislike sexxx.

Pashak, it's not about people disliking sex. It's about having balance in your life with anything. Drugs, sex, money, internet, booze, etc...

It just seems to me that sex is on your internet mind a little too much to be healthy. Not to mention the fact that with all the comments you make about it, it just comes off as immature.

It also leads me to believe that you dream about sex a LOT more than you actually partake in it, because in my personal experience, the people who have active sex lives don't find reasons to talk about it

Quote Originally Posted by joeyP View Post
    Pashak, it's not about people disliking sex. It's about having balance in your life with anything. Drugs, sex, money, internet, booze, etc...

It just seems to me that sex is on your internet mind a little too much to be healthy. Not to mention the fact that with all the comments you make about it, it just comes off as immature.

It also leads me to believe that you dream about sex a LOT more than you actually partake in it, because in my personal experience, the people who have active sex lives don't find reasons to talk about it
    LOL actually almost all the time I act like a perv I am just joking, I mean, I really love sex and all that but in reality I am not that of an addict as I may look like, I am just joking actually with all the BJ stuff etc.

About that I dream more than I actually partake, you are right till a certain point, I am not going to say that I bang 3 different hot chicks every week because it is not true at all, and I actually dont want that. I dont have sex that often, because I prefer quality over quantity, but as I have said, almost all the time I am just joking when I act like a desperate perv, because in reality I am not desperate at all.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyP View Post

as pathetic as it sounds i think i have an unhealthy obsession with mma and possibly the internet too.

Yes, I also have to admit that in terms of MMA and Internet I have a genuine addiction that I have to control. Well , I dont think its a bad thing to be addicted to MMA, its a great sport, there is nothing bad in being addicted to it.
    However the Internet, sometimes it takes so much precious time from your life. I mean, MMA can also take a lot of time, but at least you have fun, and if you train MMA (ok ok, if you train UFC) then you are doing something good for yourself, however in the Internet sometimes you waste your time in garbage, you begin watching very silly videos on Youtube, you check your fucking Facebook every 5 minutes to see if there is some notification or interesting update etc.

Internet serioulsy can affect you sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by noahm View Post
    i am probably posting this in the wrong place, but what to i know, being a noob. I realize the rules don't say anything about swearing within the post, but this has gotten out of hand. I don't mind somebody's filth-mouth when it has been edited in some form, but now that there is no filter/editor, it just grates on me to see f-this f-that all over the place making the overall post caliber lower than it already is.

I am sure i will get flamed with stuff like 'shut the f up' or 'quit f'n crying', but i really don't like coming here because of it. People wonder why their 3 year old busts out a bomb when he stubs his toe... It has just taken a step backward here is all, imo.
    fuck fuck fuck motha motha fuck motha motha fuck fuck motha fuck motha fuck nyoonch nyoonch nyoonch.

Fuckity fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

Fuck

1 2 1 2 3 4
    Noise noise noise.
    Smokin weed, smokin weed.
    Doin' coke, drinkin beers.
    Drinkin beers, beers beers.
    Rollin' fatties, smokin blunts.
    Who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts.
    Rollin' blunts and smokin um'
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Hey, let me get a nickel bag.

Fifteen bucks, little man. Put that shit, in my hand.

If the money doesn't show, then ya owe me, owe me, oh.

...my jungle love, oh-ee-oh-ee-oh. I think I wanna know ya, know ya... yeah, what.

Fuck, motherfucker! Jay and Silent Bob in the hizzzoussse. You ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?!
    "They're all dead. They just don't know it yet."

Thread Information