Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buentello to Face James Thompson

Thompson beat the holy hell out of Fujita. He gassed from beating on that iron jaw for too long and lost. I think his weak points are his cardio and lack of skill, he does have huge strength and agression though and I wouldn't be surprised if he won.

git.

doesnt Thompson have a large size advantage on Buentello? anyways, Buentello by KO via Eilers! LOL

"For years I’ve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think I’m gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Yeah, Buentello by KO. I dunno why he isn't back in the UFC...his only loss (to my knowledge...correct me if I'm wrong) was to Arlovski, and there's certainly no shame in that.

As far as him against Sylvia is concerned, I've got a hard time going against Sylvia because of the reach advantage, but Paul's got faster, more accurate hands, as well as the power to match. Could be a great fight if it EVER happens.

Quote Originally Posted by jlruthven84
    Yeah, Buentello by KO. I dunno why he isn't back in the UFC...his only loss (to my knowledge...correct me if I'm wrong) was to Arlovski, and there's certainly no shame in that.

As far as him against Sylvia is concerned, I've got a hard time going against Sylvia because of the reach advantage, but Paul's got faster, more accurate hands, as well as the power to match. Could be a great fight if it EVER happens.
    When you get punched in the face and go to sleep on Arlovski's back, there is definitely some shame in that, highlight real shame and embarrassment.

That fight was over in a blink of an eye so ther must be shame in that. Not landing a single punch and getting Koed like that.

I think the most shamefull loss this year was Leben talking about Japan being the lesser organization and having the lesser talented fighters nad then getting owned in 46 secinds and not landing a SINGLE strike, brutal.

Default He is a damn good fighter

He should ko thomson then be back on his way to the UFC. Did he ever fight Slyvia?

Quote Originally Posted by unknownmAfiA
    He should ko thomson then be back on his way to the UFC. Did he ever fight Slyvia?
    No he never fought Sylvia, but I'd like to see it.

Paul is a damn good fighter, but id like to see him fight some top competition for once...

"For years I’ve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think I’m gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Thread Information