Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls at ringside

Default Girls at ringside

Gotta get something off my chest here.

Does it bother anyone else when they are watching a UFC PPV and see these groups of 3-4 hot chicks ringside at the events?? What bothers me is that these tickets go over $1000 -$2000 on Ebay and these girls who dont know shit about what they are watching get an invite. I would rather see anyone who posts on this board get the tickets rather than these girls. I think the thought is but these hot chicks up front with some celebs and it makes the events look cool and hip

JMHO,

anyone else agree or am I just a fusterated person

I do not mind the hot chicks. However, I do mind seeing Paris Hilton at the UFC PPV's. I just hate that slut for some reason.

Punk Ass Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino_Man

Does it bother anyone else when they are watching a UFC PPV and see these groups of 3-4 hot chicks ringside at the events?? What bothers me is that these tickets go over $1000 -$2000 on Ebay and these girls who dont know shit about what they are watching get an invite. I would rather see anyone who posts on this board get the tickets rather than these girls. I think the thought is but these hot chicks up front with some celebs and it makes the events look cool and hip

JMHO,

Why any man would be mad at looking at beautiful women while watching their favorite sport is beyond me. I mean come on, fight sports has a history of ring card girls!! Are you sure your comfortable with your sexuality?? im joking but come on

I love seeing those girls there... Ring chicks or hot chicks at fight events are an age old fixture

what I would hate is if those chick had little MMA matches between fight or something like WWE bra and panties matches

...was watching that BODOG Fight show and it has a segment where they show the moves and shit in MMA but they have the models going through the moves in bikinis, giggling and hanging off the fighters and each other kinda takes away from the integrity of the sport

good eye candy though...
    myspace/strik9hiphop

Guys I love the hot chicks and the card girls dont bother me, its the sluts that get ringside seats ...

nevermind....maybe I am gay

Punk Ass Guest

Guys I love the hot chicks and the card girls dont bother me, its the sluts that get ringside seats ...

nevermind....maybe I am gay

Sorry man, I dont mind it at all.

JMHO,

I thought the ringside seats were given away and that it's illegal to sell them. The seats usually go to friends, or business connections or media...etc. And I'd rather see a pair of fake girl boobs than real man boobs any day.
    “I Just Killed Kenny! You Bastard!”

I dont' mind it. Chuck Liddel seems to always be sitting ringside, that doesn't bother you? I bet he doesn't buy a ticket.

I love blondes and big boobs though, so it doesn't bother me.

WadoKai Guest

Well, it's not that bad. There's going to be a variety of people who get ring side seats. Statistically, I'd think a few would be women... Hot, drunk, slutty women... I should go to Vegas sometime.

Thread Information