Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girls at ringside

here's what i have to say.

I was at UFC 59 (Arlovski vs Sylvia II)

we had great seats, i got to see Liddell, and Couture that night and bunch of other celebs who i dont care about.

anyway, the girls (strippers?) were sitting really close to us...and WOW the things they were doing would blow your minds up. one of them was sitting on the other one and for some reason their hands were just everywhere. the security gaurd told them to stop, so these girls just decided to leave for now and come back later...they came back all excited and kinda sweaty.

and then there were these other two, they didn't do much, but the clothes they had on....wow...almost completley naked.

great night

oh and as for the fights, they were ok. Parisyans fight was great against Thompson, and i was dissapointed with the Arlovski result.

UFC 59 EVENT: i give it a 3 out of 5

the girls sitting near us: 4/5 a bit trashy though

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

Quote Originally Posted by thelegendrvb
    I do not mind the hot chicks. However, I do mind seeing Paris Hilton at the UFC PPV's. I just hate that slut for some reason.

that chaps my ass too...

Thread Information