Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pride DOESN'T test for steroids?!

Quote Originally Posted by bassm
    When discussing PRIDE and international fighters Like Crocop ect.. I think we always look through American or western glasses. Former eastern block countries like Poland and Croatia and Russia look at steroids completely different. Their military and police forces have been known to use these substances like we take a multi vitamin. Vascularity by the way is not a tell tale sign of steroid use. Im not going to sit here and defend hammer house but Coleman and Randleman were cut and vascular when they were tested by NCAA and olympic bodies. Now when you are 36 and look the same way you did when you were 19 thats when questions arise. Steroids in there infinate forms dont have one group of side effects. There are all kinds. Barry Bonds has never tested positive. Palmero did, does he look like a hammer house guy.... no but he juiced.
    Truth!!!

BTW, just noticed the "pee not human" thing LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Boo
    Truth!!!

BTW, just noticed the "pee not human" thing LMAO
    i agree, but its more the roid rage than the physique.
    I worked with guys on steroids and we used to rise them just cause of the roid rage, i also have friends who get abit psycho some times.
    This is noticably different from roid rage in my opinion.

CountryBoyCanSurvive Guest

I am going to quote one of the greatest fighters in the history of MMA and that is NONE other than BAS Rutten.... "STEROIDS ARE FOR PUSSIES" THIS WILL TARNISH MMA AND PRIDE SOULD BE ASHMED THAT THEY DONT TEST.... THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoyCanSurvive
    I am going to quote one of the greatest fighters in the history of MMA and that is NONE other than BAS Rutten.... "STEROIDS ARE FOR PUSSIES" THIS WILL TARNISH MMA AND PRIDE SOULD BE ASHMED THAT THEY DONT TEST.... THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.
    agreed

I consider roids cheating and like to think that the majority of fighters do not use them. Although I know a lot of them are or at least have in the past. I just hope the 90% figure is wrong. It would really tarnish my view of the sport. When you hear guys like Tito say he trains 8 hours a day 6 days a week you cannot help but to think that he has to be using. It just does not seem possible for someone to train that hard naturally..

Thread Information