Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of yall have took marshal arts class before?

Default How many of yall have took marshal arts class before?

I never took no classes but my homeboy Big Steve used to take ninjustu. He used ta bring all kinda crzay chinese stars and swords back to da hood and let us play wit dem. But most of us fools was drunk so we stopped messin wit that stuff when my boy Hazard accidently slashed Big Steve wit a Samory sword. It was crazy yo!

Is this thread supposed to be funny or something? Because it's not. And there is already a thread on a similar topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Jackson
    I never took no classes but my homeboy Big Steve used to take ninjustu. He used ta bring all kinda crzay chinese stars and swords back to da hood and let us play wit dem. But most of us fools was drunk so we stopped messin wit that stuff when my boy Hazard accidently slashed Big Steve wit a Samory sword. It was crazy yo!
    KOWarrior did you make it to the hood?, is that you? haha (only some of you who knew ko will get that)

I don't speak ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by bboyphl
    Is this thread supposed to be funny or something? Because it's not. And there is already a thread on a similar topic.
    Naw, I'm bein for real. But I didn't know it was already a thread like this, I'm new to dis site.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBanda
    KOWarrior did you make it to the hood?, is that you? haha (only some of you who knew ko will get that)
    Naw, that aint me.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Jackson
    Naw, I'm bein for real. But I didn't know it was already a thread like this, I'm new to dis site.

No Worries, welcome

JOIN THE TRIGG RESISTANCE!!!

I think the guy is legit and he asked about specific martial arts, not MMA. Like I would never claim to be practicing MMA but I would say I do BJJ. There is a bit of difference I believe.

I've been taking traditional JJ for 2 months. I quite enjoy it. Intimidating at first, but it's really fun.

Thread Information