Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many of yall have took marshal arts class before?

Quote Originally Posted by kaisq11
    I never took no classes but my homeboy Big Steve used to take ninjustu. He used ta bring all kinda crzay chinese stars and swords back to da hood and let us play wit dem. But most of us fools was drunk so we stopped messin wit that stuff when my boy Hazard accidently slashed Big Steve wit a Samory sword. It was crazy yo!
    Who the fuck are you. Some1 hacked to my account. That's not me. Notice the sig isn't there

Who the fuck are you. Some1 hacked to my account. That's not me. Notice the sig isn't there
    Dude you were under a different name, it changed cause i merged it. Please stop, it looks even more ridiculous when you try and lie about it. Next time at least be funny with the trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Cruz
    Dude you were under a different name, it changed cause i merged it. Please stop, it looks even more ridiculous when you try and lie about it. Next time at least be funny with the trolling.
    That's not me am telling the truth. I've been here for awhile and never make these kind of posts.

4. 12-02-2006, 01:56 AM

Reason
    double

That's not me am telling the truth. I've been here for awhile and never make these kind of posts.
    mmmmmmmmk, it's done with anyways.

That's not me am telling the truth. I've been here for awhile and never make these kind of posts. Why would I lie about it
    Does anyone else use your computers? You and Tyrone matched on like 6 different IP addresses.

Tyrone is my homeboi...respec

Quote Originally Posted by bboyphl
    Is this thread supposed to be funny or something? Because it's not. And there is already a thread on a similar topic.
    Do you want to be a moderator or something? Don't post just to post.

Anyways, In re: to the topic- I have never taken any form of Martial Arts. I come from a long line of wrestlers and have never found a use for Martial Arts, because I'd rather be able to handle myself then be an expert at theatrics, other then BJJ all Martial Arts are a joke, not including Mui Tai because I consider that a sport like wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint
    Does anyone else use your computers? You and Tyrone matched on like 6 different IP addresses.
    Ya but I don't know a tyrone

I like posts like these...I will translate for all of you that have no mastered Food Court Gansta yet...unfortunately, I am very fluent in Food Court Gansta.

I never took no classes
    Oh...that is so painfully obvious. Oh wait...you meant marshal arts classes. I think those are classes where they teach you to become a field marshall in the army. I will give you extra points for using the British spelling of Marshal. Very classy.

but my homeboy Big Steve used to take ninjustu.
    My cousin Stephan took karate at the strip mall.

He used ta bring all kinda crzay chinese stars and swords back to da hood and let us play wit dem.
    Robert, Bill, and I made Chinese stars out of a folded up piece of paper and Bill belongs to Amtgard and showed us his cool sword he bought down at the mall in the knife shop.

But most of us fools was drunk
    We are took turns sipping on an O'Doul's non alcoholic beer and, boy, were we tipsy!

so we stopped messin wit that stuff when my boy Hazard accidently slashed Big Steve wit a Samory sword.
    Haywood accidently nicked Stephan with the sword, and since Stephan faints at the sight of blood, we decided to put everything away before my parents came home from eating at Applebee's. Stephan was sad that the sword immediately dulled after nicking him.

It was crazy yo!
    I was afraid I was going to get grounded.

have my children prophet, that was hilarious

Thread Information