Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: How many of yall have took marshal arts class before?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisq11
    I never took no classes but my homeboy Big Steve used to take ninjustu. He used ta bring all kinda crzay chinese stars and swords back to da hood and let us play wit dem. But most of us fools was drunk so we stopped messin wit that stuff when my boy Hazard accidently slashed Big Steve wit a Samory sword. It was crazy yo!
    Who the fuck are you. Some1 hacked to my account. That's not me. Notice the sig isn't there

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisq11
    Who the fuck are you. Some1 hacked to my account. That's not me. Notice the sig isn't there
    Dude you were under a different name, it changed cause i merged it. Please stop, it looks even more ridiculous when you try and lie about it. Next time at least be funny with the trolling.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Cruz
    Dude you were under a different name, it changed cause i merged it. Please stop, it looks even more ridiculous when you try and lie about it. Next time at least be funny with the trolling.
    That's not me am telling the truth. I've been here for awhile and never make these kind of posts.

  4. 12-02-2006, 01:56 AM

    Reason
    double

  5. #24
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisq11
    That's not me am telling the truth. I've been here for awhile and never make these kind of posts.
    mmmmmmmmk, it's done with anyways.

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    7,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisq11
    That's not me am telling the truth. I've been here for awhile and never make these kind of posts. Why would I lie about it
    Does anyone else use your computers? You and Tyrone matched on like 6 different IP addresses.

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,694

    Default

    Tyrone is my homeboi...respec

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bboyphl
    Is this thread supposed to be funny or something? Because it's not. And there is already a thread on a similar topic.
    Do you want to be a moderator or something? Don't post just to post.

    Anyways, In re: to the topic- I have never taken any form of Martial Arts. I come from a long line of wrestlers and have never found a use for Martial Arts, because I'd rather be able to handle myself then be an expert at theatrics, other then BJJ all Martial Arts are a joke, not including Mui Tai because I consider that a sport like wrestling.

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clint
    Does anyone else use your computers? You and Tyrone matched on like 6 different IP addresses.
    Ya but I don't know a tyrone

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    I like posts like these...I will translate for all of you that have no mastered Food Court Gansta yet...unfortunately, I am very fluent in Food Court Gansta.

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisq11
    I never took no classes
    Oh...that is so painfully obvious. Oh wait...you meant marshal arts classes. I think those are classes where they teach you to become a field marshall in the army. I will give you extra points for using the British spelling of Marshal. Very classy.

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisq11
    but my homeboy Big Steve used to take ninjustu.
    My cousin Stephan took karate at the strip mall.

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisq11
    He used ta bring all kinda crzay chinese stars and swords back to da hood and let us play wit dem.
    Robert, Bill, and I made Chinese stars out of a folded up piece of paper and Bill belongs to Amtgard and showed us his cool sword he bought down at the mall in the knife shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisq11
    But most of us fools was drunk
    We are took turns sipping on an O'Doul's non alcoholic beer and, boy, were we tipsy!

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisq11
    so we stopped messin wit that stuff when my boy Hazard accidently slashed Big Steve wit a Samory sword.
    Haywood accidently nicked Stephan with the sword, and since Stephan faints at the sight of blood, we decided to put everything away before my parents came home from eating at Applebee's. Stephan was sad that the sword immediately dulled after nicking him.

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisq11
    It was crazy yo!
    I was afraid I was going to get grounded.

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,694

    Default

    have my children prophet, that was hilarious

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •