+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Who wins in tourny? Bruce,chuck,jet Li,Jackie Chan,Seagal,Van damme?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    230

    Default Who wins in tourny? Bruce,chuck,jet Li,Jackie Chan,Seagal,Van damme?

    Who would win in a tournamentin their prime?
    Bruce Lee
    Jet Li
    Chuck Norris
    Jackie Chan
    Steven Seagal
    Jean Claude Van Dame

    Rank them.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    bruce

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    982

    Default

    Bruce Lee
    Chuck Norris
    Steven Seagal
    Jean Claude Van Dame
    Jackie Chan
    Jet Li

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,975

    Default

    Ya'll crazy. Look at that pic above and tell me Van Damme aint a real deal. The boy is ripped man and he got skills to back it up.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominus
    Bruce Lee
    Chuck Norris
    Steven Seagal
    Jean Claude Van Dame
    Jackie Chan
    Jet Li
    It would prolly go...

    Jet Li
    Bruce Lee
    Chuck Norris
    Jacie Chan
    Steven Seagal

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    7,077

    Default

    1. Bruce Lee - not even a question that he is #1
    2. Je Li - he's like Bruce Lee reincarnated, haha jk he's not that calibur but he is a bad ass.
    3. Jackie Chan - His quickness will overcome Chuck Norris
    4. Chuck Norris - good martial artists plus he can count to infinity
    5. Steven Segal - dont' think too much of his martial arts but he's frickin tall and that is an advantage.
    6. Jean Claude Van Dam - decent martial arts but way overrated.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBanda
    1. Bruce Lee - not even a question that he is #1
    2. Je Li - he's like Bruce Lee reincarnated, haha jk he's not that calibur but he is a bad ass.
    3. Jackie Chan - His quickness will overcome Chuck Norris
    4. Chuck Norris - good martial artists plus he can count to infinity
    5. Steven Segal - dont' think too much of his martial arts but he's frickin tall and that is an advantage.
    6. Jean Claude Van Dam - decent martial arts but way overrated.

    What kind of credentials does Bruce have? I know that Jet Li is from Shaolin Temple and he was a world champion.

    Didn't Steven Seagal spend years in japan with some famous master?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    230

    Default

    1)Bruce lee-No question
    2)Jet Li-No question he is 2nd-he is a real shoalin monk. Practiced since kid.
    3)Chuck Norris-He was world karate champion back in the 70's.
    4)Van Damme-Just because he can do the split.
    5)Steven Seagal-jsut because he walks ,dresses, and talks like a female.

    But the top 3 arte real martial artists.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewrdie
    1)Bruce lee-No question
    2)Jet Li-No question he is 2nd-he is a real shoalin monk. Practiced since kid.
    3)Chuck Norris-He was world karate champion back in the 70's.
    4)Van Damme-Just because he can do the split.
    5)Steven Seagal-jsut because he walks ,dresses, and talks like a female.

    But the top 3 arte real martial artists.

    Van Damme used to do Ballet. I would just drop him based on that.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chungt79
    What kind of credentials does Bruce have? I know that Jet Li is from Shaolin Temple and he was a world champion.

    Didn't Steven Seagal spend years in japan with some famous master?

    bruce was the first documented mixed martial artist, he fought real street fights on many occasions and there wasnt anyone that disputed the fact that bruce could knock you out before you even realized he was throwing the punch, he litererally had to slow down in order for the cameras to capture his movements

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •