Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pride's New play-by-play announcer

Quote Originally Posted by ronin
    yeah thats what they mean!!

Myself I think Goldberg SUCKS, the most overrated and over paid wrestler of all time.
    I totally agree.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

only has a name for that win streak he had over jobbers lol
    4-3-1 in Sig Bets.

"If you fuck with me I'm going to fuck with you" Kevin "The Monster" Randleman

I don't like that "English" chick they had at the last Las Vegas PRIDE show.
    She looked like the lady from "The weakest link" and hada terrible announcing voice.

~Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Howie3045
    only has a name for that win streak he had over jobbers lol
    I agree.Goldberg was WCW's cheap ass attempt to build a superstar.They couldn't build a superstar on their own they had to steal all of WWE's talent and when they ran out of talent to steal ,they thought what's the easiest way to build a superstar?Just have him win a bunch of matches.Goldberg didn't have great mic skills,wasn't that good of a wrestler ,and yet he still gets mad respect.It baffles me.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

ronin Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Storm442
    I don't like that "English" chick they had at the last Las Vegas PRIDE show.
    She looked like the lady from "The weakest link" and hada terrible announcing voice.

~Storm
    Not talking about ring announcer talking about the person calling the event.

Quote Originally Posted by ronin
    Trigg is the color commentator already, he replaced Bas.

Goldberg is not a color commentator or play by play guy,maybe a special commentator.

And the great Lenne Hardt is a ringside announcer, she's the best!!!!
    The one that does crazy stuff with her voice that is annoying? No, they need to get rid of her, and certainly not put her on Play by Play!!!!

I think they should have Wandy commentate for Pride. "I want to Fuck you...I want to Fight you" That's why he never fought Chuck. They just had 205 butt-sex and moved on.

WadoKai Guest

I certainly hope it isn't Bill Goldberg. That guy's a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Howie3045
    hahaha...thats kinda funny
    he's actually a huge fan of the sport and has stated that he would've liked to have competed in MMA (much like Joe Rogan) but he is just too old now. He also, along with Bas and Quadros annouced Pride Shockwave 2002, I think that was their biggest gate sale ever as there were 91,000 people in attendence.

Quote Originally Posted by Palma Wrestler
    I think they should have Wandy commentate for Pride. "I want to Fuck you...I want to Fight you" That's why he never fought Chuck. They just had 205 butt-sex and moved on.
    Making fun of his background? He speaks Portugese, give the man a break, he could break your legs and face with absolute ease.

He speaks pretty good English, look at Fedor, Aleks, the Nog brothers, A. Silva, and many others.

The best fighters in the world don't speak English, they are Russian and Brazilian and no surprise, look at their backgrounds, you better be a bad mofo if you are raised in Russia or Brazil, you have no choice.

Thread Information