Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stomps and Soccer kick allowed in HONOLULU, HAWAII

Quote Originally Posted by Hypergit
    Re-read the thread and you will see that it appears to be aimed at me (nobody else made a joke). Since I have practiced martial arts for approaching 20 years, I would have been a little offended at being called a 'newer fan' but since you were just ranting generally that's cool buddy, if a little elitest.
    Where did I say on this thread only stop being sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    who are you talkin to? lol

I am a Trigg fan, the guy is a good fighter.. I just wish he were better when he fought Hughes those fights were great! and Hughes was awesome in them but Trigg was puttin a beating on Hughes and coulda finished him if he were just a little better.
    You're right Trigg was putting a beating on Hughes after using heroic techinques like illegal groin strikes and than locking on a rear naked choke only to be picked up ,carried half away a cross the ring ,slammed down hard ,and than choked out.He could've finished Hughes huh?

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    You're right Trigg was putting a beating on Hughes after using heroic techinques like illegal groin strikes and than locking on a rear naked choke only to be picked up ,carried half away a cross the ring ,slammed down hard ,and than choked out.He could've finished Hughes huh?

Great minds think alike buddy

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    YES!
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

where/who does trigg train with

Thread Information