+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kimbo's fans...

Default Kimbo's fans...

i think this probably belongs in noob jack but i wasnt sure so im just gonna post it here

i came across kimbo slice's facebook fan page and he has by far the stupidest most uneducated following of any professional athlete its pretty funny. their all what the ignorant people think all mma fans are like.

Kimbo Slice | Facebook

Some comments from his fans:

Hey, Kimbo Slice!!
    Wazzup??
    I'm a big UFC fan, and by far, you're the best. I love watching you fight and I'm amazed at all the fights you've won. You beat up every man in the ring. You're an amazing fighter and keep up the show!! KIMBOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
    Good Luck and God Bless!! Kimbo Slice is the best, better than all the rest!!
    About me, I'm a Christian, and I'm starting a Christian Friends Society. It's mainly a group where people meet others with the same interests. If you'd like to have a look, and possibly join, here's the addy:

ClawbertsSocietyOfFriends : Clawbert's Clan - A Society of Friends

If you'd join, that'd be great and I look forward to seeing you.

God Bless,
    ScoDer

kimbo slice is a king of the world,the sicily fan's club it's in realy expantion kimbo win for us.

u ar an icon kimbo youll beat all these ppl's asses in that ring now i know ur the best out their and cant wait to watch u beat up on matrione u got this fight i know it yay for kimbo

Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thank you Kimbo, for setting the sport back a decade. lol oh well. I have no problem with Kimbo in the UFC right now. He'll eventually get cut and move to Strikeforce or something. Or have him around to fight really young and up and coming heavyweights until he's too old to fight anymore. He'll continue to draw numbers no matter how many times he loses.

I'm a big UFC fan, and by far, you're the best. I love watching you fight and I'm amazed at all the fights you've won. You beat up every man in the ring. You're an amazing fighter and keep up the show!! KIMBOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

whats up with this? Any UFC fan or at least a Kimbo fan would surely realize how wrong that is..

lol i saw a comment that they think Kimbo is the best wrestler.. man sometimes i really wonder if everything is just a lot harder to understand or ppl or just getting that freaking stupid.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Well lets not offend his fans too much, because I seriously think that Roaddawag is one of his fans in facebook.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Come on guys,

I know it's easy to make fun of kimbo and his fans, but I thought his performance on TUF and all the interviews I've seen since prove he's a good guy and genuinely wants to be a good mixed martial artist, so what if he got his start as a street fighter on youtube, BJ is a rich kid from hawaii and look what he's done.

I blame elitexc's promotion of him for his image, and it's too bad.

... and yes his fans are still tards.

Karl Joseph
    Karl Joseph TRUNK HIT HARD LIKE KIMBO SLICE
    Sun at 9:01pm · Report

Dont wanna come out and say it, Before MMA became my passion I was one of those RETARDED Kimbo fans...I really wish i could slap myself now knowing how disrespectful to the sport that was.. couple years can really do alot for ya lol
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

9. Default

Those are to people that made him famous and get him good TV ratings. So he should support them cause it wasn't his MMA skill that got him were he is.

They're all from South Florida. WTF were you expecting?

The combined I.Q. of everyone in Miami would still be under 100.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information