Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: P90X for strength and conditioning!

I've used P90x for awhile off and on. I don't follow the schedule exactly but I love how quick and intense the workouts are, and the fact I can do them everyday before work.

I think one of the best aspects is that because the workouts don't rely on large amounts of weights or machines, it greatly reduces the chances of injury, because it rely's more on your own body weight.

For people like me who are looking to get lean and strong, as opposed to overly muscled, it works quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by b1uef1ow View Post
    Sounds like it's working well for you 18lbs in 30 days is quite a bit.

It's hard to for me to tell the weight loss in those pics in all honesty. If you get down to your target weight of 160 post the 189 and 160 pic. Might see more of a difference. Also instead of using the camera flash (if you've got one) get a bright long lamp behind the camera and aim it downwards towards yourself so there will be shadows cast from your muscles if you want to see muscle definition, it might help.. Or maybe even a side profile shot

Anyways you definitely peaked my interest in the P90X.
    I will put up some before pics. and I will take one with the overheard lighting (I just had those type pics because everyone on facebook and myspace takes pictures like that to show off how "ripped" they are, while they're fat haha.

I'ma put up some before and after pics tonight.

I think both of those pictures are from the same day, just flexing harder in one of them. There's no way that water bottle on the floor could have stayed in exactly the same place for 3 weeks without moving!
    How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if woodchucks could chuck wood?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Gummy View Post
    I think both of those pictures are from the same day, just flexing harder in one of them. There's no way that water bottle on the floor could have stayed in exactly the same place for 3 weeks without moving!
    umm I said it was the same day, are you on crack? lmao

pics from a few weeks ago 60 days in...

THIS IS GOING TO BE A NEW INTERNET FAD...WATCH OUT FOR ME ON TOSH.0 no seriously...make sure you wait and see it

haha after this pic i decided to shave my stomach and chest...definitely brings out great definition...

Thumbs up

Yep you're definitely starting to shred.

thanks bro! i got two more weeks starting today...but since i slacked on some weeks and diet during the first 30 days i am going to do it over and THEN look like an MMA fighter lol

Well done TKI, stick with it. I've tried P90X and I enjoy it, especially the leg and back work, which I have been neglecting lately. The plyometrics are great too, that one took me by surprise, I had no idea it was going to be that tough!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Without blinking I bitch slapped him right across the face and grabbed him and yelled, "You go out there and beat his ass!!!" Nate "The Rock" Quarry.

"Shit just got real here in the Max!" Michael "The Voice" Schiavello at K-1 World Max Rd of 16 2010, Zambidis vs. Chahid.

Thanks brother! Plyo is very tough, this is my last week but since I've slacked the first 30 days on the dieting and then took 2 weeks off i am going to redo it the right way

I had this as a New Years Revolution. Did 2 weeks and really felt it then just jacked it in! I go to the gym 4 times a week now instead but fancy doing the yoga element of it. Recommend?

Thread Information